Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BuckyDoneGun
Nov 30, 2004
fat drunk
Living somewhere with a strong rotary community, I will never understand why rotary MX5's aren't more common. They don't have to be 200kw death machines, they could be slower! Is there really such a divide between rotary guys and MX5 guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

BuckyDoneGun posted:

Living somewhere with a strong rotary community, I will never understand why rotary MX5's aren't more common. They don't have to be 200kw death machines, they could be slower! Is there really such a divide between rotary guys and MX5 guys?

“Living somewhere with a strong rotary community” made me laugh because I immediately imagined the pilgrims setting off to establish their own place, except for rotary fans.

Welcome to Rotasylvania

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Wistful of Dollars posted:

Welcome to Rotasylvania

Home to the Pennsylvania Wankels

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:
You could just say you live in Puerto Rico or New Zealand.

no lube so what
Apr 11, 2021

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

You could just say you live in Puerto Rico or New Zealand.

it is true, Puerto Rican car culture owns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-id7gNiQv44