Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Warbird posted:

Are those restored bombers worth crawling around in? I’m thinking of taking kiddo1 up to see that B-29 that’s here for another day but I’m not sure it’s worth $10 a head.

10 bucks to crawl through a flying B-29, of which there are two in the world? With your username? Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlapActionJackson
Jul 27, 2006

I paid :10bux: for the family to crawl through a B17. Definitely worth it.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

I flew on FIFI at Reading in 2013. First thing I did after recovering from heart surgery.

https://i.imgur.com/38Kh8k4.mp4

Best $500 I ever spent

PainterofCrap fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 2, 2024

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Warbird posted:

Are those restored bombers worth crawling around in? I’m thinking of taking kiddo1 up to see that B-29 that’s here for another day but I’m not sure it’s worth $10 a head.

without knowing anything about your financial situation, i'd say, if $10 a head is something you'd be willing and able to pay for a dinner out for your partner and munchkins, i'd say go for it and eat cheap that night

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/whistleblower-josh-dean-of-boeing-supplier-spirit-aerosystems-has-died/

A second sudden death has just hit a Boeing whistleblower.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

you can't be serious. what are the odds

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Jesus Christ

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

you can't be serious. what are the odds

That law firm has got to be making GBS threads bricks. Do they have any plaintiffs left?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Poor fellow must have learned something that could have lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton or however that goes.

Edit: gently caress, the tour deals were yesterday and the day before only. Probs going to try and get up there and look at it in person and hopefully see it take off but god drat it.

Warbird fucked around with this message at 05:41 on May 2, 2024

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Warbird posted:

They're fun, I suppose. Took this on a ride on Fifi in 2022.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

he apparently died of pneumonia, which kinda makes it harder to speculate about him getting high speed low drag tier one operatored

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Cactus Ghost posted:

he apparently died of pneumonia, which kinda makes it harder to speculate about him getting high speed low drag tier one operatored

I'd run the fluid in his lungs through an LC-MS at the autopsy just to be sure.

CarForumPoster
Jun 26, 2013

⚡POWER⚡

Cactus Ghost posted:

They slip him immunosuppressive drugs and let South Carolina quality health care do the rest.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Cactus Ghost posted:

the pneumonia was caused by a MRSA infection though

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

ehhh, lots of people have mrsa present on their skin or in their mouth and nose. it's benign until it gets somewhere it isn't supposed to be and you take a bunch of the M it's R to.

not saying it isnt suspicious, just that it's less so than "suicide by gun right before recording a deposition"

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
moreso than pneumonia though

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

https://x.com/AeroGazette/status/1562771013179359233

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Holy poo poo my shoulders hurt just watching that.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

i guess it beats breaking your back and both legs but holy moly

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Goddamn that’s rad as hell

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money
Boeing’s engineers were so formidable back then you’d throw yourself out of a window. These days their executives have to hire someone to push you out.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Tanks Planes on fire, time to go!

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Cactus Ghost posted:

i guess it beats breaking your back and both legs but holy moly

Those reels have a metal tape in them and are apparently kinda sharp so you may get to cut yourself to ribbons if you're the next one out. Theres a Boeing video demonstrating that escape system that had a real deal hollywood stuntman dislocate his shoulder using that system.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Agent 747

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

:hmmyes:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014