Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Squashy Nipples posted:

One of my favorite pieces of vinyl is when they first heard the Ham Hands Robin "song parody". They are all just stunned.

Now, these arent necessarily my favorite songs, but they are my favorite songs for a juke box. In other words I wouldnt want to listen to them every day but if I was listening to a juke box then I would want to listen to them. This reminds me of my first piece of vinyl, Gary Lewis and the Playboys "This Diamond Ring" That song came out in 1965 when I was only noine years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Now, these arent necessarily my favorite songs, but they are my favorite songs for a juke box. In other words I wouldnt want to listen to them every day but if I was listening to a juke box then I would want to listen to them. This reminds me of my first piece of vinyl, Gary Lewis and the Playboys "This Diamond Ring" That song came out in 1965 when I was only noine years old.

Hahahahahaha i got 1 and a half sentences into this post and i put my phone down, my face twisted and I thought "god, what a loving rear end in a top hat" before I realized what you were actually posting about :lol:

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Stories so long you'll be hangin' yourself

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Gary's audiobook was so bad they didn't even need to chop it up

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

As someone in the car business I can attest to the fact that car sales are a major factor with any subscription service that relies on them. Anyone remember Onstar?
Most cars dont even want to build Sat radio in anymore and instead opt for carplay or andriod auto or whatever its called and call it a day.
The other issue is that most pre-owned cars that had a subscription never have it turned off...basically every car I buy pre-owned that has built in Sat radio has it turned on and working and it never shuts off...
I have also NEVER had anyone specifically say they want Sat Radio. I get requests for backup cameras, heated seats and bluetooth to your phone but never sat radio built in.

You can also use the SXM Dealer App to activate the service for 3 months. You just need to be by a dealership and enter the VIN number of the vehicle.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Now, these arent necessarily my favorite songs, but they are my favorite songs for a juke box.

I can get exactly this far before I start laughing like an idiot.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Rob's crazy

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Don't you come home without dem ribs!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
buhlewn NOT

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I like how the president of the united states was just on stern but we're still talking about gary's audiobook.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The President? Feh.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
President Biden, does Jill have a rob roy ready for you when you get back to the oval office? Do you go to the OTB while she does her ablutions?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

:lol:

https://old.reddit.com/r/wendys/comments/1civhb6/wendys_johnson_city_tn_employee_of_the_month/

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I… did… not… fake… my… own… death… to… work… at… a… loving… Wendy’s.

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010

Szyznyk posted:

I… did… not… fake… my… own… death… to… work… at… a… loving… Wendy’s.

Cecil … Gooch … is … too .. a real … name … you jackass.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I..did..not choke...on a .....JBC...I can eat double w/cheese like...everyone else...rear end in a top hat!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

MIDGET gently caress
GREASED POWER CHAIR.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
This...is...Cecil...from...Tay-xus...

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

MIDGET gently caress
GREASED POWER CHAIR.

Dropping loads… of Biggie Bags off for hungry folks at the Central Baptist Church. Just ask for Cecil or Rusty.

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
this is dreadful

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Is that for fuckin real??

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

E ric I am your. Fa ther

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

SHADDUP!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

AI? Is this a modified photo of Eric? Even looks like Howard over on the left there.

Edit: embarrassing woosh moment, huh

GodspeedYou!Witchy
Jun 24, 2020
I am…NOT..AI….dumb..gently caress. Listen. To. Me. Stern…I am.. a person!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

The black is the better ath-a-lete