Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
11/12 - The I, Robot/I, Tonya thing just didn't make a good impression on me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
I came in 85th, completely whiffing on my money questions

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Came in 91%, if I selected Ego instead of John Lennon as a money question I would have tied for first.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I would grade my performance a C-

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

9.5/12 (only knew 2 of the of the CBB TV bandleaders), but was definitely helped by how much extra context each question gives.

Surprised Lauren Lapkus is the #2 most frequent guest ever. I know she was on a bunch back in the day, but it's been ages since I've heard her on the show and I feel like she'd be surpassed by now

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Hobo Clown posted:

9.5/12 (only knew 2 of the of the CBB TV bandleaders), but was definitely helped by how much extra context each question gives.

Surprised Lauren Lapkus is the #2 most frequent guest ever. I know she was on a bunch back in the day, but it's been ages since I've heard her on the show and I feel like she'd be surpassed by now

The 2016 Tour probably gives her a significant edge over 3rd place

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Sharparoni posted:

6. Scott has been touted as a possible replacement for Lorne Michaels when he ends his long tenure at Saturday Night Live,

lol no he hasn't

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Fezz posted:

11/12 - The I, Robot/I, Tonya thing just didn't make a good impression on me.

My friends host a big Christmas party every year, and my one friend sings this on karaoke as a tradition.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
Kind of a dud today. Hannah just doesn't interest me, Batmin never got going, and God was good but not good enough to elevate the first two segments.

VagueRant
May 24, 2012
I don't think I disagree, but Lisa Gilroy being God somehow just makes a lot of intuitive sense to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Womp It Up! Archive is now on CBB World. I had no idea there was nearly a hundred episodes of this, I could’ve sworn it came out so sporadically it was only about 30 deep or so. Yay!