Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It should also be pointed out that the FBI had the physical hard drive long before the purported hard drive image from the repairman-turned-data-thief were shopped around, and there was proof that there were files added to it after the fact, even before and after the New York Post initially broke the story about the drive. Even the repair guy himself was saying there was stuff being reported that he had not seen.

WaPo had two foresnic experts go over the data and could only verify about 20,000 emails, the hundreds of thousands of other emails, pictures, videos etc. couldn't be verified as being real or not because of the fact the data had been tampered with, copied multiple times, etc.

This is probably why no real legal repercussions for Hunter Biden came from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Angry_Ed posted:

It should also be pointed out that the FBI had the physical hard drive long before the purported hard drive image from the repairman-turned-data-thief were shopped around, and there was proof that there were files added to it after the fact, even before and after the New York Post initially broke the story about the drive. Even the repair guy himself was saying there was stuff being reported that he had not seen.

WaPo had two foresnic experts go over the data and could only verify about 20,000 emails, the hundreds of thousands of other emails, pictures, videos etc. couldn't be verified as being real or not because of the fact the data had been tampered with, copied multiple times, etc.

This is probably why no real legal repercussions for Hunter Biden came from it.

Are you sure, I heard from many leftists on this very forum that every ounce of it was 100% true.

Guess this does prove it did somewhat come from that repair shop, although seems like it was planted.

socialsecurity fucked around with this message at 03:18 on May 3, 2024

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

socialsecurity posted:

Are you sure, I heard from many leftists on this very forum that every ounce of it was 100% true.

Are you really dumb enough to believe the Washington Post? Really?

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Elephant Ambush posted:

Are you really dumb enough to believe the Washington Post? Really?

I mean it's better than the nothing that's been presented otherwise.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Timeline as I understand it:

* Icloud hacked and backups downloaded
* results saved onto a laptop
* various things added
-repair shop coverstory happens here-
* physical HD given to FBI, but copies kept
* copies altered some more
* shared with various journalists/politicians
* memes about what the laptop definitely said
-we are here-

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Lone Badger posted:

Timeline as I understand it:

* Icloud hacked and backups downloaded
* results saved onto a laptop
* various things added
-repair shop coverstory happens here-
* physical HD given to FBI, but copies kept
* copies altered some more
* shared with various journalists/politicians
* memes about what the laptop definitely said
-we are here-

This is accurate, just insert the two Republican-led committees that found nothing that they could charge either Joe or Hunter Biden with in 2020 and 2023, and that's everything regarding his laptop and the hard drive image that was tampered with.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 04:45 on May 3, 2024

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Don't forget that they showed Hunter's hog on the House floor on CSPAN

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Andy Ngo get hosed ahaaha
https://twitter.com/WilliamTurton/status/1786238180141695076

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

That is an A+ troll

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Subjunctive posted:

Is Veritas the one that bugged a congressperson's phone and still managed to not go to jail?

other James OKeefe fact.

1) he got super horny for a woman journalist and tried to do an interview on a dildo boat.
2) he's burnt a poo poo ton of money on acting and singing lessons so he could be a show tunes actor/singer and force his underlings to attend his shows

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

PhazonLink posted:

other James OKeefe fact.
2) he's burnt a poo poo ton of money on acting and singing lessons so he could be a show tunes actor/singer and force his underlings to attend his shows

This is the most hosed up thing I have heard about OKeefe to date.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I hadn't heard Okeefe mentioned in a long time but some WGOP radio host had Matt Gaetz on and they were discussing some new "bombshell" story or another. I forget what it was and the only info I can find is from hard right sites that I'm not gonna link.

It "takes aim at the CIA"

Also, update: Matt Gaetz remains I giant piece of poo poo

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
O'Keefe had a similar FRIENDSHIP OVER moment with Veritas like Tucker Carlson and like Carlson his followers turned on the former employer in support of their hero.

Not surprisingly, similar to Ben Shapiro and Stephen Crowder James O Keefe is a failed entertainment guy and seems to use the undercover gig to fund his hobby of acting in musicals.

It seems like there's no greater driver of right wing ambition as being rejected by Hollywood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

BiggerBoat posted:

I giant piece of poo poo

don't; sign your posts