Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
Passed Azure AI-900. Was a little worried because they just updated the test and I had little hands on experience in Azure but everything was covered in the learn module.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I just started ITIL foundations which I'm really enjoying being a daywalker in the IT field. Curious if companies actually care about it though.

pro starcraft loser fucked around with this message at 12:43 on May 5, 2024

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

pro starcraft loser posted:

I just started ITIL foundations which I'm really enjoying being a daywalker in the IT field. Curious of companies actually care about it though.

I don't know the different ITIL certs but I can say I see them quite a bit in government job postings. Usually as a "nice to have". Get it and throw it on the resume.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

It’s nice to get past some HR filters or make you stand out slightly against equal candidates. Not the worst cert to get, but also not a game changer.