Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Stonewall Inn, 1969

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

You can’t fool me, that’s swerve’s actual account but you time displaced the tweet from the buildup to Okada/swerve in 2025

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

This is just a true statement.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

not me. i wanted ddp to go over.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

In my defense, I was 14.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
The way you acted toward a person 25 years ago should never change. Changing your mind is unlawful

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/AEWNeckbeard/status/1785307204985241837

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glpEsosk0n0

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I had no idea this new terrible gimmick account was the puppet guy but rebranded. Great stuff! 🥰🥰🥰

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Why are his puppets so unsettling.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The_Rob posted:

Why are his puppets so unsettling.

I mean look how he lives

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"Hey, babe, can you help the kids with their homework tonight? Alfred Konuwa's going to be on Tooney Talk Wrestling. Honey? Why'd I hear the front door close?"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

three thousand views per episode.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

MassRafTer posted:

I mean look how he lives

Jesus Christ he has more toys than a loving daycare.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

That's like 100% a green screen right? Which honestly just makes it more pathetic

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

https://twitter.com/ScrapDaddyAP/status/1785315481424965797

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

VideoWitch posted:

That's like 100% a green screen right? Which honestly just makes it more pathetic

It is. This dude's doing his puppet show from a bare studio apartment and greenscreening it to look like that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VideoWitch posted:

My brain didn't even process that is not real and only aspirational.

Edit: Here is a shot where he's not moving and blurry, you decide!

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Apr 30, 2024

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

"AEW's for manchildren and losers!" I say through my puppet inside my greenscreened mancave full of comic book statues.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

"AEW's for manchildren and losers!" I say through my puppet inside my greenscreened mancave full of comic book statues.

Puppet with an amount of eyeshadow laid on with a shovel.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at having to call the host of your wrestling podcast a "movie monster" because that's the original concept but it didn't take off and twitter blue takes away your ability to rebrand easily

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

little munchkin posted:

lol at having to call the host of your wrestling podcast a "movie monster" because that's the original concept but it didn't take off and twitter blue takes away your ability to rebrand easily

And it is Toony Town Wrestling despite being puppets.

Marvin will never be Kurtz level but "Guy Who Aspires to Live in a Gamer Den" is rocketing him up my Jase Regal Power Rankings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

rotinaj posted:

You can’t fool me, that’s swerve’s actual account but you time displaced the tweet from the buildup to Okada/swerve in 2025

Not gonna lie, a Swerve vs Okada match would probably own in all sorts of ways, but it's too early to end Swerve's reign.