Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
Hey everyone, I'm a virgin by choice. I have been avoiding sex, although I could I have sex if I wanted to. Multiple women have tried to force me to have sex with them but I'm in great shape and get out of the way before anything too serious happens. No reason why I've never had sex. Anyways, I'm going to go make eggs for breakfast, ciao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Wow, so not only are you a fatty, you're a liar too. Do you have any redeeming traits whatsoever?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
That's not a very good manifesto, voted 1

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

manifesto or gtfo

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
loving bitches won't cook eggs for me, even when I roll up in my Beamer with a fresh dozen, some cheese and a gallon of milk. Just cook me eggs, I see you do it for those pua douchebags, they eat all the eggs, wtf!? Gonna egg the hottest sorority house on campus, just throw a loving dozen eggs at those whores. Maybe not though, because it don't want to spread salmonella ... :ohdear:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

masturbation counts as sex' a true incel would know this

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I won't lie to you about your chances, but you have my sympathies.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
OP have you tried loving an egg pie? Quiche Lorraine?

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB
Let's ask the real questions here: are you circumcised?

tia

GotDonuts
Apr 28, 2008

Karbohydrate Kitteh
please dont go crazy and drive by a town of peeople op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

Pls don't kill anyone OP.

I mean, other than yourself, obv.

• Locked thread