Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
if so i demand an official apology for my prev probation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laugh Till You Pee

Tell your mom to stop sending me nudes.
Are posters not allowed to post pics they find online?

I am not familiar with image leeching and googled it. Just want to clarify so I don't get suspended.

ulvir

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

LostInThread posted:

Are posters not allowed to post pics they find online?

I am not familiar with image leeching and googled it. Just want to clarify so I don't get suspended.

Stuff like imgur and minus are fine, but not from sites like... Webcomics and news sites and personal blogs. It creates excessive hits to the page, and you run the risk of it being hotswapped

tao of lmao

Yeah maybe in like 06 when this site was popular and able to crash other sites, but not anymore. Only the most lawyery of rules lawyers would give the slightest gently caress now.

ulvir

+ its not like huge traffic is unheard of on the internet in the year of our lord 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

even a loving dropbox account has enough b/w to survive the average thread outside of games and GBS

• Locked thread