Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flynn Taggart

poo poo is so cash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

impure flutter

whatcha playin

id rec the summon night games those are good

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I remember the GBA. I had a NGage because my dad thought he could do a 2-4-1 thing by getting his teenage son a taco phone and gaming system at the same time.

I never got to play a GBA until I was employed and bought the advanced version with the backlight.

mechacop

Add me on SNES Live

Flynn Taggart posted:

poo poo is so cash

i have it on my iphone i can play pokemon crystal on the bus without a gameboy its so cashhhhhhh

Flynn Taggart

Pokemon emerald and harvest moon wooooooo

I'm trying to remember awesome gba games but few are coming to mind. I know there was the two metroids and the castlevania's and wario land 4

Savage For The Winjun

megaman zero 1-3 are fuckin godlike

gba had most of the best SNES games in mobile format so thats where it really shined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

I have a gba emulator on my psp its p sweet

• Locked thread