Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

i didn't even remember posting in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

http://diphallicdude.tumblr.com/day/2014/01/28
Assuming OP is this guy?

Full-Bodied Flavor

mods rename me to diphallicdude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

huh

Doctor Bishop

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

double-dick dude is really into butt stuff too

methinks we've found the goatman's soulmate

Savage For The Winjun

oh my god that guys butthole is disgusting jesus christ why would someone do that to themselves

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
seriously snakes and lizards have two dicks is op a lizard wizard alt?

Dr Cheeto
OP please I need to know which way your dicks point

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i am reptoid and proud

google THIS

let's not jump to conclusions here, sharks have two dicks too

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Twilight Matrix posted:

oh my god that guys butthole is disgusting jesus christ why would someone do that to themselves

imagine having a butthole so gross that having two dicks doesn't even distract from it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sharks are reptoids

Savage For The Winjun

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

imagine having a butthole so gross that having two dicks doesn't even distract from it

i dont have to imagine it is REAL, i have seen it like a 20 inch zenith

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mapparu

Twilight Matrix posted:

i dont have to imagine it is REAL, i have seen it like a 20 inch zenith

He stretches it everyday making it this disgusting void. Not discriminating against reptoids or weird homestuck characters but two dicks are weird.

• Locked thread