Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riso
Oct 11, 2008

by merry exmarx
As European I dont know what the gap is supposed to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I work on an all white sales team, but the cleaning staff n some of the logistics ppl are spanish, and than the warehouse guys r mostly black w 2 real hard working hispanic dudes and a white guy whose tatts up all over

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

IntricoInutile posted:

I am the token gweilo in my office. I get asked all sorts of mad poo poo questions about anything remotely international and at least one person always comes over to stare at my lunch, either shocked that I'm eating Chinese food or disgusted that I'm not.

Ppl in America are freaked out because they think the Chinese are going to take over. I'm not worried because of stories like this.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

BigBoss posted:

Ppl in America are freaked out because they think the Chinese are going to take over. I'm not worried because of stories like this.

lol you,ll be more worried when he snaos and kill his're coworkerks

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it seems to me like chinese people are primarily good at brutally murdering other chinese people

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
sounds like a really boring office op

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Cucking Mama posted:

I don't work and its the poo poo

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Fandyien posted:

it seems to me like chinese people are primarily good at brutally murdering other chinese people

Think about the weird old dude that works at your local Chinese carry-out. He was the cream of the crop, able to escape China and move to a better place. The people in China are the leftovers who couldn't make it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

I've never worked at a place that had more than a 1 woman on the team, and that was only for about 6 months. This leads to a lot of convo's about bitches and penises.

• Locked thread