Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Sorry but I’m gonna need forums allstar alansmithee to explain it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

BitchMidget posted:

They still haven’t

lol

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

imagine you send adonis to his room for not eating his brocolli or whatever and you just hear DEAR ADONIS I'M SORRY THIS MANS YOUR FATHER blaring from his bedroom lol

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Drop that poo poo into streaming already!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

40 lbs to freedom posted:

imagine you send adonis to his room for not eating his brocolli or whatever and you just hear DEAR ADONIS I'M SORRY THIS MANS YOUR FATHER blaring from his bedroom lol

lmfao

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Didn’t think Kendrick could have won this one-sided war any harder after last night but then monkeu re-regged. Drake will never recover from this (good, gently caress him)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

40 lbs to freedom posted:

lol

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
kendrick dropped again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6eK-2OQtew

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Let the body rest Kenny Jesus

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

holy gently caress

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

HE DROPPED .... AGAIN????

THE JOHN STOCKTON LINE I CANT

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
HE DROPPED AGAIN HE IS REALLY HIM

DO NOT RESPOND DRAKE

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

trying to strike a cord and it's probably a minor

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Strike a chord, probably a minor

Beaten, Damnit!