Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
What were you picturing when I said "world's shortest man" - a white guy, huh? Just goes to show how your preconceptions can lead you astray, because it's actually a black man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Q. What do you call the world's shortest man on a plane?
A. A pilot, because he is the pilot.

Matoi Ryuko

I bet that guy is a limbo champion.

yeah actually they will

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I bet that guy is a limbo champion.

Yeah, and I bet he's a witch doctor basketball player gangster rapper too?? Get real.

Matoi Ryuko

I only meant that small people are lower to the ground, and aren't as heavy, he's a cheater at limbo!!

Matoi Ryuko

I would not want to be the guy who has to outlimbo him!!

yeah actually they will

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I would not want to be the guy who has to outlimbo him!!

Yeah, I'd hate to be one of "those people" too. Pathetic.

i am he

I doubt the world's shortest man has time for limbo. Just because he's black doesn't mean he's some circus freak.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i thought it was some asian

Salmiakki

respect him

Yummy Dead Cow

A yummy in every bite!

RulerSmack posted:

i thought it was some asian

racist, but true

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
he probably has a future in the erotic film industry

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I only meant that small people are lower to the ground, and aren't as heavy, he's a cheater at limbo!!

:biotruths:

Koke

Hey OP, I wasn't really surprised when you said he was Black. Fun Fact! A Pygmy is a member of an ethnic group whose average height is unusually short and the term is mostly associated with peoples from Central Africa (however there are also Pygmies in other places of the world too).

pig slut lisa

irl is good

no they will not posted:

What were you picturing when I said "world's shortest man" - a white guy, huh? Just goes to show how your preconceptions can lead you astray, because it's actually a black man.

actually as a speed reader i read the whole title before i could form a mental image of the man so :smugdog:

dogcrash truther

CAT BRUSH posted:

he probably has a future in the erotic film industry

way to perpetuate the stereotype of the big dicked black guy, but since he is tiny there's a limit to how big his dick can be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

dogcrash truther posted:

way to perpetuate the stereotype of the big dicked black guy, but since he is tiny there's a limit to how big his dick can be

he might be taller than you now that you can't stand on your own

• Locked thread