Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKP

by XyloJW
edit

AKP fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

you should be able to apply for helpful resources at the charity booth

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

Disco_Bandit
this is a complex situation but let's look at it another way

mcdonald's monopoly is on right now man you can't gently caress around

Just keep your chin up and be the better man then when you are rich you will get the last laugh

Disco_Bandit
p.s. I have park place so if you have boardwalk I will SHARE the prize with you 50/50

pig slut lisa

irl is good

bawbzilla posted:

p.s. I have park place so if you have boardwalk I will SHARE the prize with you 50/50

it's a deal

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
Call corporate offices and file a complaint. Or find out where she lives and poop on her front lawn or front porch.

Dance Marine

Just let it go bro

Peace

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
imagine living acrooss the street from a mcdonalds wow. my burg hurg would engorge

bird.

yo OP ask for a water cup and then steal soda until she notices!!!! :twisted:

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

bird.

AKP posted:

c'mon bro i dont want to get down to her level

welp I am all out of ideas then. I struggle with the methods of gracefully/tactfully getting back at food service workers. My anwser is always steal soda or order a bunch of stuff that is time consuming at drive thru and then drive off.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: hahahahaha

verily carefree

poo poo in a booohoooohooooth

google THIS

warroar posted:

poo poo in a booohoooohooooth

Rahgozar

Call 911

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

pig slut lisa posted:

this is actually good advice

ulvir

this is why I stopped eating at mcdonalds when I was no longer a 15 year old

Bwee

pig slut lisa posted:

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

im cute

A cruel teen made me buy a small ftries to redeem my monopoly free small Frappé and I didn't even want them. Any legal recourse, BYOB???

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
maybe you should introduce them to your hanzo steel op

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

BoredDG

Here's what you do. Go to Burger King, get a meal, drive to McDonald's, sit at table close to the serving area, and eat your Burger King while giving the McDonald's workers death stares. (If you don't like BK you can food from another restaurant.) Then peacefully leave

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I fear AKP may be evil troll Lt. Crownroast.

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

saboten

pig slut lisa posted:

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

AKP posted:

i fear i may be the loving hamburglar i think thats a BIT more problematic rick dont you think??? huh????

The Hamburglar is a marginalized person driven to crime by the thoughtless machinations of Ronald McDonalds heartless industrial system. Lt. Crownroast is just an evil internet troll who upsets people for pleasure.

Looke

The worst thing about McDonalds is that it's giving power and positions of responsibilities to young people who should be in school, and not dictating what I can and cannot eat. This must be stopped immediately and I hold the government responsible for allowing this heinous act to go on for so long.

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
I never knew that eating burgers and fries were unhealthy until a man with a mustache told me so

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
i eat burgers and fries 3 times a day for years and I'm fine. Never trust a man with a mustache. Burgers are American*.

*disregard if you are not American

heard u like girls

hah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKP

by XyloJW
edit

• Locked thread