Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Classicist posted:

is there someone available, who knows how to make a graph showing me if this is going to work to get me unbanned?

no, but lets say this twinkie represents the normal amount of corruptness our mods have in this forum. Based on this mornings sample, it would be a Twinkie thirty five feet long weighing approx 600 lbs.

doesnt look good bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

unban classicist, handre, r-type's nephew, and beats mushroom

GEExCEE

wai,t r type's nephew is banned? wtf...

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

wai,t r type's nephew is banned? wtf...

think of all your favoirite funny posters...yep. theyre all banned.

GEExCEE

He and my son were supposed to go roller bladeing after school tomorrow. I guess I'll have to tell him the hard news... I hope he doesn't cry.

GEExCEE

does Cool rear end Frog still post here? or did he get banned too?

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

does Cool rear end Frog still post here? or did he get banned too?

let's see. was he funny, interesting, or cool? if you answered yes to any of these questions, he's probably banned.

GEExCEE

What about HotDogBong? ChubbyBerry?

GEExCEE

drat....

i am he

There have been 420 posts made by R-Types Nephew, an average of 1.92 posts per day, since registering on Mar 6, 2014. R-Types Nephew claims to be a male.

nvm..he probably wouldn't post anymore anyways

Bwee
he's past all the good numbers...

GEExCEE

he would post ten thousand times in a single day, to make it 420 posts per day, if he weren't banned

Bwee

GEExCEE posted:

he would post ten thousand times in a single day, to make it 420 posts per day, if he weren't banned

Jesus Christ

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
classicist! grab the rope! dont look at the light!

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

i am he posted:

unban r type's nephew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

why man banned?

• Locked thread