Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Nichael posted:

Francine is so great.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

In the words of Vice President Joe Biden: You do not have permission to use my name for your dojo.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

You hear that everyone? You get two free fights! I expect you to use em!

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
What are you crazy! I had 40 hits of ecstasy in my pocket! Buckle up kids....(to the parents) they're going to have to go to the hospital.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Alxprit posted:

You hear that everyone? You get two free fights! I expect you to use em!

I find it hard to believe you are an educator Principal Lewis.

My job is mostly administrative.

Don't you roll your eyes at me! I will make you teach summer school, I will snatch your summer away from you!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Nice girls don't kiss on the first date, Steve! Your mom wouldn't kiss me until our third date. It made the sex on the first two dates very impersonal.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I like the jokes where francine just stares in a corner or sits in the dark stirring nothing whenever Stan isn't around.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Neeksy posted:

I like the jokes where francine just stares in a corner or sits in the dark stirring nothing whenever Stan isn't around.

Yeah, she's got a lot of turmoil and PTSD from the constant bizarre poo poo.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Milo and POTUS posted:

Klaus legit having a shot with danuta then blowing it was so funny

He blew it TWICE, he got two shots and blew it in totally avoidable ways on both occasions.

I hope she gives him a third shot and he blows it again.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

One time when I was very tired, when in my early 20s, after watching a ton of American Dad I fell asleep. My mom woke me up, and my first response was "Where's Francine???" in a panic.

The only other two shows I literally confused for reality are Passions and Fringe. The former was after waking again (I asked for Dr. Eve and Julian), and the latter was passing out during a blood test and thinking I was an abducted Fringe Agent when I woke up.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Nichael posted:

One time when I was very tired, when in my early 20s, after watching a ton of American Dad I fell asleep. My mom woke me up, and my first response was "Where's Francine???" in a panic.

The only other two shows I literally confused for reality are Passions and Fringe. The former was after waking again (I asked for Dr. Eve and Julian), and the latter was passing out during a blood test and thinking I was an abducted Fringe Agent when I woke up.

STAN!!! It's Smaug!!! He's about to be desolated!

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

He blew it TWICE, he got two shots and blew it in totally avoidable ways on both occasions.

I hope she gives him a third shot and he blows it again.

Honestly if they revisit that bit again it probably would actually be funnier if he actually does manage to stick the landing as a subversion of expectations

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I am kind of surprised they never did a revisit to Sensei Tom even for just a one off joke.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I mean, when I wake up every morning, my first thought is usually where Francine might be

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

Well, if it's Thursday, I think you have a pretty good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you

Nichael posted:

Yeah, she's got a lot of turmoil and PTSD from the constant bizarre poo poo.

They all do. Maybe family therapy with Dr. Penguin would be a good idea.

Is he alive? Let's just say that he's alive.