Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
The only thing I love more than my guns are my kids. And the only thing I love more than my kids is technology. I have a car, I work. Drug free.

420 and I can host.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Oh poo poo Betty what is wrong? Can't a man loving date girls off craigslist? You have the ducking kids tonight what do you have to do with what I am doingin my spare time?!

gently caress you Betty. Go suck an insurance adjuster's dick on the corner of Clarke and Belmont you basic bitch.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I don't care if my baby momma sees this ad. It is staying up. gently caress you Betty.

ulvir

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pinche Rudo

U want 2 get ur neg hole pozzed y/n

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
im looking for a jerk off buddy and more that smokes but knows how to take care of his breath when the time comes to do so all you need is breath freshener strips in your pocket

everything would be a mutual thing between us only!!!!!!!!

AGES 21 TO 53 ONLY

im wanting a on going thing with just one married bi curious white male

I am a bi virgin and I do know what I want to do with you asap

I am std free and hiv free and negative all so

I am 230 lbs blue eyes goatee with salt and pepper hair and a nice 6 1/2 hard cut cock just waiting for the right guy to do me and for me to do him
I can host at my home during the morings on certain days of the week it varies week to week
with the wife's work schedule im home still looking for work so i have time to my self to play

you must have no less then 5 and no more then 7 hard and cut avg thickness the thinner the better
you must be std free and hiv free and know how to play safe and be discreet all so

like I said I want a on going thing with just you only twice a week if you can get away to play with me either on the couch or in a bed or where ever it may happen

if your interested in me let me know asap we can meet in public some where close for a coffee or a drink

send me pics of your self hard with first contact thanks ill return mine back to you asap thanks

want to do this asap

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
fool around and get caught by your female roommate - m4m - 45 (wilm.)

I'm 5-8 white 150 descent looking in shape not well hung. looking to get caught by your female friend or wife or sister or whatever, while we are fooling around. maybe you can have me naked or we could be kissing. I'm looking for a white guy in descent shape with good hygiene, size doesn't matter but definitely not too masculine. not really about having sex, just playing around and groping and getting caught or watched. I know it's a little different, but I'm taking a shot. thanks, mike I can send a pic if you want. I could be generous if need be

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s3xer1d2Rm

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 29, 2014

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

WetNightmare posted:

im looking for a jerk off buddy and more that smokes but knows how to take care of his breath when the time comes to do so all you need is breath freshener strips in your pocket

AGES 21 TO 53 ONLY

I am 230 lbs blue eyes goatee with salt and pepper hair and a nice 6 1/2 hard cut cock just waiting for the right guy to do me and for me to do him
I can host at my home during the morings on certain days of the week it varies week to week
with the wife's work schedule im home still looking for work so i have time to my self to play

you must have no less then 5 and no more then 7 hard and cut avg thickness the thinner the better
you must be std free and hiv free and know how to play safe and be discreet all so

like I said I want a on going thing with just you only twice a week if you can get away to play with me either on the couch or in a bed or where ever it may happen

if your interested in me let me know asap we can meet in public some where close for a coffee or a drink

send me pics of your self hard with first contact thanks ill return mine back to you asap thanks

want to do this asap

AdvilSmith fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Oct 29, 2014

A Tin Of Beans

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
LF someone to have sex. This is not a joke

i have only done this once before

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

WetNightmare posted:

fool around and get caught by your female roommate - m4m - 45 (wilm.)

I'm 5-8 white 150 descent looking in shape not well hung. looking to get caught by your female friend or wife or sister or whatever, while we are fooling around. maybe you can have me naked or we could be kissing. I'm looking for a white guy in descent shape with good hygiene, size doesn't matter but definitely not too masculine. not really about having sex, just playing around and groping and getting caught or watched. I know it's a little different, but I'm taking a shot. thanks, mike I can send a pic if you want. I could be generous if need be

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0s3xer1d2Rm

tao of lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xluqh7SdMLc

Kazvall

Hi I'm Bob. Long time Neil Diamond fan. I'm looking for hands touchin' hands. That's my fetish. Warm touchin' warm. Reachin' out, touchin' me, touchin' you. Sends shivers down my spine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

WetNightmare posted:

jerk off budd and more wanted - 53

AGES 21 TO 53 ONLY

want to do this asap

http://vocaroo.com/i/s129fvIrS1Nx

• Locked thread