Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

Any good recent releases y'all are listening to?

I've been liking the Apollo Brown&Ras Kass tape that just came out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LllJK5DjofM

Obviously RTJ2 and new FlyLo. new Raekwon next week. Looking forward to Young Rollin Stonerz next month too

I'm diggin the Logic tape too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N70w91TK9AQ
He sounds like Fashawn if he was white and from Maryland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow

*laughs at u*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmaV8_BjUCY

OPERATE MACHINERY

Doomtree has a relatively new song. Different, yet pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgphUvorY54

deep dish peat moss

I've been really disappointed in every Doomtree release recently. THe new Mictlan isn't bad but it's kind of boring, not as exciting as Snaxxx or as ghostly as Hand over Fist. The new Sims is just really bad. I thought Bad Time Zoo and Wildlife were pretty abd too but Field Notes is a whole new level of boring. 38 is okay, it's better than the solo albums that have come out but I don't think Doomtree is ever going to be as good as they were in the False Hopes/Never Better/hand over Fist/Rebel Yellow era

False Hopes XIV, Never Better and Hand over Fist were seminal albums of my early 20s though maybe I'm just biased

OPERATE MACHINERY

They've changed a lot over the years, I still like some of the newer stuff. Still looking forward to Cecil Otter's new solo album, whenever that ends up being released.

They had a book they were selling for a while a couple months back that came with a CD with some unreleased tracks from over the years, some of the stuff on that is really good.

OPERATE MACHINERY fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Oct 31, 2014

Ace of Baes
ive beem listening to lupe fiasco recently

OPERATE MACHINERY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51K4gqmgoPU

deep dish peat moss

Cool I'm gonna check that book out when I get home.

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Cool I'm gonna check that book out when I get home.

probbably be easier to check it out if you're at the library

deep dish peat moss

I asked the librarian where the doomtree aection was and she calledme a juvenile adult

i am he

I asked the librarian where the doomtree aection was and she calledme a juvenile adult

deep dish peat moss

The Roots always have cool music videos.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
quote this if you thought it said rapethread

deep dish peat moss

WetNightmare posted:

quote this if you thought it said rapethread

If you thought this was a Rapethread, why did you click it, instead of walking away

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
dont blame me the thread was asking for it

bwatts

If you thought this was a Rapethread, why did you click it, instead of walking away
XD good ref to a byob meme...

WetNightmare posted:

dont blame me the thread was asking for it
O_O loving weirdo

A Spider Covets

i like rap. it is good

deep dish peat moss

I remember still the night, cold as it was, my index finger clickityclacked the mouse, pointer on BYOB. And there it was, the face of fear looking back upon my own, a real, live rape on the pages of my internet home. hosed up; real hosed up, I thought, a rape. Can't hardly believe it. Rape, real rape, happening right here, on the pages of the... chill forum? This is too much for me, I said to an audience of none. Too much for me to handle. This is hosed up. Someone should do something. I closed the tab in disgust.

A Spider Covets

I remember still the night, cold as it was, my index finger clickityclacked the mouse, pointer on BYOB. And there it was, the face of fear looking back upon my own, a real, live rape on the pages of my internet home. hosed up; real hosed up, I thought, a rape. Can't hardly believe it. Rape, real rape, happening right here, on the pages of the... chill forum? This is too much for me, I said to an audience of none. Too much for me to handle. This is hosed up. Someone should do something. I closed the tab in disgust.

please............ smoke a weed

deep dish peat moss

Thread ideas
Rapethread
Repothread
Ropethread

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i thought it was ralpthread

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
thank you for the poems