Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
as per usual, Look But Don't Post, and learn

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3679390

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
The worst dct post

ron color
ive learned i like 3 posts in there... maybe skmeday ill learn enough to get the oithers

ron color

ron color posted:

ive learned i like 3 posts in there... maybe skmeday ill learn enough to get the oithers

see how I've messed up words that a grown man should beb able to spell......THAts the kind if comedy I'm looking for sorry

tao of lmao

why not put this in the thread for funny threads :confused:

GEExCEE

yobbers should operate under museum rules in fyad, look but do not touch

dogcrash truther

wth posted:

why not put this in the thread for funny threads :confused:

I feel like putting fyad threads in that thread is cheating because it's too easy to find funny ones on the funny and good forum

dogcrash truther
Like at least if a fyad makes a funny thread in another forum like g0m with the magnet gip thing, it's hidden treasure, whereas if you go to fyad and find a funny thread there, its like really obvious treasure

GEExCEE

going to the funny forum to find funnies is cheating

GEExCEE

that is an especially good thread, thoough

tao of lmao

these threads are condescending

dogcrash truther
Finding intentionally funny threads that have actual funny posts in them in forums other than fyad is really hard. Fyad s talk poo poo about our funny threads thread and say it's just an imitation of goonlulz but it's not. It's way harder to find intentional humor than unintentional humor on this site, especially if you're not talking about individual posts but whole threads

dogcrash truther

wth posted:

these threads are condescending

?

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

Finding intentionally funny threads that have actual funny posts in them in forums other than fyad is really hard. Fyad s talk poo poo about our funny threads thread and say it's just an imitation of goonlulz but it's not. It's way harder to find intentional humor than unintentional humor on this site, especially if you're not talking about individual posts but whole threads

i can't hear a word you're saying from all the way up there, why don't you come down to our level and talk to us like a person. please use the phrases "smoobles" "smoobled again" and "naw girl..." as many times as possible

GEExCEE

wth posted:

i can't hear a word you're saying from all the way up there, why don't you come down to our level and talk to us like a person. please use the phrases "smoobles" "smoobled again" and "naw girl..." as many times as possible

lol

GEExCEE

The marxist professor cleared his throat, coming to the end of his long rambling tirade: "...and that, class," he said, "is why fyad is the funny forum." a young albert einstein, back from his stint fighting nazis in the marine core stood up at the back of the classroom. "Excuse me," he said

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what does this have to do with weed

dogcrash truther

wth posted:

I like smoobles. I like any poster I can threaten with depraved violence who won't take it personally. I'm going to murder smoobles and eat his skin

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

The marxist professor cleared his throat, coming to the end of his long rambling tirade: "...and that, class," he said, "is why fyad is the funny forum." a young albert einstein, back from his stint fighting nazis in the marine core stood up at the back of the classroom. "Excuse me," he said

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

I like smoobles. I like any poster I can threaten with depraved violence who won't take it personally. I'm going to murder smoobles and eat his skin

what flavor green do you think his skin is? It could be green apple or watermelon, or maybe something citus-y like lime. there's really only one way to find out.

playground tough

wth posted:

what flavor green do you think his skin is? It could be green apple or watermelon, or maybe something citus-y like lime. there's really only one way to find out.

einstein kegal husband green rear end flavor

tao of lmao

Squirrel007 posted:

einstein kegal husband green rear end flavor

wait....what if....

WindmillSlayer

wth posted:

wait....what if....

darth vader: nooooo

dogcrash truther
My CCP application was rejected the first time because it just said smoobles on it, on the advice of a lawyer I reapplied but changed it to "I'm going to kill smoobles" and it was accepted. Turns out they thought I was going to protect smoobles at first, with my hidden gun :confused:

tao of lmao

I was the star of debate club this semester, going undefeated by turning every topic into a 20 minute rant about how i'm going to brutally murder smoobies.

"...and then, my friends, we drop *pounds open hand with fist* the HAMMER" *crowd erupts into thunderous applause; carries me out on their shoulders*

cuntman.net

ron color posted:

see how I've messed up words that a grown man should beb able to spell......THAts the kind if comedy I'm looking for sorry

lol

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
all i learned from that thread is that I want mysterious loyall X's poo poo crewtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Oh man this thread is good as hell. *links it to my byo budds*

• Locked thread