Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
and that your life has no meaning?

Usually I just eat too much when I feel like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
[Interior shot - I.N.R.I.'s house]

As the dim light glistens from an old school CRT monitor, I.N.R.I. leans back, contemplatively, in an cracked and faded faux leather chair, speaking to himself aloud.

"I know," he thinks, "there is something I am forgetting to do. It seems as though I was going to post an inflammatory thread in BYOB about a certain group of people, but for the life of me I can't remember which group of people it was about..."

[Exterior shot, revealing I.N.R.I.'s house is actually made from a giant watermelon]

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:lsd:

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
every single fuckin workday.

I usually browse byob, this somewhat mitigates the issue.

Ace of Baes
[Interior shot - Zen Dudeism's house]

As the dim light glistens from an old school CRT monitor, Zen Dudeism leans back, contemplatively, in an cracked and faded pile of Trivial Pursuit Boxes, speaking to himself aloud.

"I know," he thinks, "there is something I am forgetting to do. It seems as though I was going to kill myself on tinychat, but for the life of me I can't remember where I put my medication..."

[Exterior shot, revealing Zen Dudeism's house is actually a giant pill bottle]

Savage For The Winjun

i used to, not really anymore

ZeroCount

i think everyone gets that feeling when it turns out that they didnt grow up to be an astronaut or the next big author or whatever, you just gotta love what you do anyway and deal with it

life only has the meaning you decide to give it

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I spend my every waking moment in a state of near-panic, running around doing things as soon as I think of them, but I never remember the important thing that I was supposed to be doing, which is actually to :chillout: and :justpost:

verily carefree

sometimes i eat so much that my shoulders hurt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage For The Winjun

getting the feeling right now. gonna go smoke weed until it goes away

• Locked thread