Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I'm sorry Nite Crew. You can post in here to register as my friend. I track all of my friends and their stats in a spread sheet (separate metrics from BYOB tier list, which I got a peek at this weekena dn it's looking GOOD). You can also register if you're not in Nite Crew, but want protection anyway :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

If you'd like to mknow where you stand on the byob friendpoints leaderboard, well, the data is available.

Koishi Komeiji

Go ahead and add me. I've heard about this having friends thing and want to see what it's like.

alnilam

All Friends Must Register

treasure bear

my two greatest loves in the whole world are spreadsheets and friendship

FartGhost

hi

Savage For The Winjun

Cumt posted:

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

please protect me im scared

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
hello funnypost you like good music I'm pretty sure

Slot

Not nite crew but I'm feelin this thread. Its really doin it for me so im here

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Cumt posted:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I don't know what you're offering protection from, but I want no part of it, so sign me up

Looke

please

HiipFire

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I hope I can be your friend.

Just Burgs

Standing up to be counted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month
wanna see that spreadsheet