Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Funnypost Collabo posted:

My diet consists of about 40% thai food and 40% mexican food, and 10% tex-mex. The other 10% is whatever

do you ever leave the bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles

Jett posted:

i find that i can eat most things without making GBS threads lava, i think i'm unusual among goons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

problematic hug

Crushed red pepper good as heck. Tabasco too but this is controversial to the sensitive byob pallett. I expect several own attempts

Haifisch

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

If mexican food gives you horrible shits, try eating food with fiber more than once a year. Or eat better mexican food.

test signature that only exists to show that signatures exist

joke_explainer

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

Crushed red pepper good as heck. Tabasco too but this is controversial to the sensitive byob pallett. I expect several own attempts

tabasco not my fav. it just tastes like white vinegar and a little bit of cayenne. the intensely sour flavor of it kind of blows out any other flavors in whatever you put it on.

problematic hug

Security Drone posted:

tabasco not my fav. it just tastes like white vinegar and a little bit of cayenne. the intensely sour flavor of it kind of blows out any other flavors in whatever you put it on.

I hear this a lot but, once youre used to it i feel it magnifies the flavor of food instead of overpowering

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I put mushrooms and cheddar cheese in mine with a lil bit of crushed black pepper

----------------

poverty goat

i was gonna make a ham and cheese omelet but instead i just ate the ham with my bare hands

Al Borland

by XyloJW

gggiiimmmppp posted:

i was gonna make a ham and cheese omelet but instead i just ate the ham with my bare hands

rather ham fisted I'd say.

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Mushroom and egg? Lol my mouthfeel doe

deep dish peat moss

Jett posted:

I don't eat spicy food. I think it's gross when food is spicy enougnh to burn my butt hole.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Security Drone posted:

that actually sounds really good

it should because it is do you think i would troll about eggs well i wouldn't yeesh

hemale in pain

i have a secret ingrediant you can add to eggs which makes them 10x better but im not sharing

deep dish peat moss

I put dill in my eggs. It's good.

WOLF HONGO

chickens give us chicken and eggs

pigs give us pork bacon heart valves skin replacement sstuff magic dusk that regrows fingers and i dunno if pigs lay eggs or not but maybe that too

Kazvall

Crushed red pep goes on everything.

Soup? Check.
Pizza? Check
Carrot cake? Check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Fuckin Tapatio, man.
It's all eggs ever wanted, all eggs ever needed, here, in my mouf

• Locked thread