Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

The Bee posted:

Yeah. I feel like the raitai tournament was where the series' use of Baki changed. He got the sex power up, he uno reversed a fatal poison, and from that day forward he was basically on par with the series' heaviest hitters. To an extent where he rarely fights unless it's The pivotal fight of an arc.

And sometimes not even then. Baki barely shows up in the manga named after him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I mean he fought Yujiro and is clearly leagues ahead of everyone else in the manga so its hard to have him fight other people now

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

almost missed this

https://twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1774380932478177640

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
Itagaki is on the old mangaka tenure track that the guy who does ippo is on. Fart out a couple of 8 page chapters every few months and enjoy your golden years

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Good

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

lol

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Hanma family dinner 2

It's happening.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Yujiro gets the news he's gonna be a grandad and will finally get the fight he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
I love how Jack becomes the biggest goddamn goober whenever he's got to behave like a human being instead of a fightman. It's adorable.