Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

ploink

RIP Samoa's Little Joe

dear god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The fact that he landed rear end first on a concrete step and could immediately pull himself up means he must be made of steel or something. poo poo.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

This match = best match

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

EugeneJ posted:

This match = best match

Does he crack Butcher's skull open at the 8 minute mark. Holy gently caress that is hard to hear/watch.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Was another camera shot shown of that drop kick?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Le Saboteur posted:

Does he crack Butcher's skull open at the 8 minute mark. Holy gently caress that is hard to hear/watch.
I have never seen someone start bleeding from a Powerslam. It was disgusting, I know exactly what spot you're talking about and it's been years since I've seen it.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

ploink

RIP Samoa's Little Joe

this is like something out of that backyard fed that uses that semi-padded jungle gym. except minus the padding. also the moves they use on the jungle gym are more logical than this.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

EugeneJ posted:

This match = best match
The main commentator really wants to be like Joey Styles

Also I love how CM Punk is name dropping Rob Naylor like 10 times

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Don't hate on Prazak.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

Was another camera shot shown of that drop kick?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Can't wait to watch this at home with a slide whistle. Whooop!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Reminder that the finish to the match with that crazy spot was Kevin Nash, after months (years?) of telling Samoa Joe "I'm going turn on you", turning on Joe.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

So he lightly kicked sting in the thigh? That stupid bump for that

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sting sold it lazily by just holding the railing and slowly falling down while still holding the railing

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

EugeneJ posted:

Sting sold it lazily

A redundant statement

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Two things, to be fair:

1) Taking a bump on concrete stairs is stupid, so I can't fault Sting for not doing one off the kick.
2) Based on these two angles you can barely see Sting, so if he had taken a bump, it would've been for absolutely nothing.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Great White Hope posted:

Reminder that the finish to the match with that crazy spot was Kevin Nash, after months (years?) of telling Samoa Joe "I'm going turn on you", turning on Joe.

YEAH, I GOT A BAT. I'M A BUSINESSMAN!

Tasky
May 7, 2008

Come on Bob! The WORLD WIDE WEB!

I feel this gif is an excellent representation of the thread title

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Aside from McGuinness I don't think I remember being more depressed with the way a wrestler's career turned out, mostly because I was watching it nearly from the beginning

Ditch
Jul 29, 2003

Backdrop Hunger

Gonzo McFee posted:

Luckily, no organisation would be dumb enough to put a rising star into a feud with over the hill Kevin Nash again.
I see that this is an alternate reality where the Punk vs Nash feud in 2011 never happened, glad to hear it.

edit: the sarcasm was so dry I completely missed it, well played

Ditch fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 19, 2015

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

Ditch posted:

I see that this is an alternate reality where the Punk vs Nash feud in 2011 never happened, glad to hear it.

Woah, you really showed them

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HulkaMatt posted:

Don't hate on Prazak.
Sorry it was just the first time I watched that match and heard that commentary and that was just my first impressions. Especially when Joe hit the enzuguri

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ditch posted:

WooooooOOOOOOOOSH.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Add this to the op

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Add this to the op

Not until WrasslorMonkey or someone makes it so he's jumping into the mouth of the lion in the NJPW logo.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

flashy_mcflash posted:

Not until WrasslorMonkey or someone makes it so he's jumping into the mouth of the lion in the NJPW logo.

I was thinking combine it with Stuck.jpg so that he's falling into the hole

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

Add this to the op

Done.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Better quality and alternate angles

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
He retweeted me once. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
I was watching TNA somewhat regularly at this point. They had this match main event the PPV over Raven vs Rhyno for the heavyweight title! Unthinkable that they'd do that, at the time.

The Unbreakable match also led to this match a few months later, which is my second favorite TNA match:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL3FHvJPpls

• Locked thread