Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

instead of the goldmine people are going to be fighting for the chance to be published on the byob twitter account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Jett posted:

common BYOB myths:

2. you don't have to be nice to people in BYOB, as long as you're funny. that's why most of us are nice.

What are you saying?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

FluffieDuckie posted:

What are you saying?

you can be both too, but you should at least be one or the other

Stormyish

FluffieDuckie posted:

What are you saying?

byob is the place where they send people who want to be mean but their parents never taught them how to, so they just sit around passively-aggressively "hurf-de-durf"ing at each other

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dogcrash truther posted:

clearly someone who attends msu...

was about to say it's me but this proves it's not

i am he

i live fairly close to msu so they should pm me their deets and we can meet up to talk twitter strats

GEExCEE

Hot Gay Teen Slain On-Campus in Brawl over Twitter Name

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

Hot Gay Teen Slain On-Campus in Brawl over Twitter Name

lol

google THIS

I guess when it comes down to it you don't even have to be genuinely nice you just have to be really bad at being mean

dogcrash truther

Jett posted:

I guess when it comes down to it you don't even have to be genuinely nice you just have to be really bad at being mean

"Hey, you....lovely..mother...! Hug you!:"

tao of lmao

just be

Lawrence Gilchrist

I like the jokes and it's easy to be mad at tumblr when their new motto is "This isn’t just “upsetting” this is a form of violence".

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

wearing a lampshade

"BYOB™, is my favourite forum." -albany academy

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I made the right choices with these threads.

----------------

GEExCEE

Drilldo, please tell GBS about my campaign to eradicate polo

GEExCEE

Polio vaccines are really cheap and there are only a few people with polio left, but the Syrian crisis has hampered efforts to eradicate the virus. Dump a jar of salsa in your mouth and share it with all your friends to help fight polio!

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

dogcrash truther posted:

GBS: "l;egends tell of a forum where eveyrone is nice to you and smokes weed and has a good time.... or is it a nightmare?"

they're angry at jokes

El Spider

the salsa challenge

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GEExCEE

I hear the World Health Organization is going to give a sick new gang tag to the first guy who can chug 10 jars of salsa #chockfullofflavor

alnilam

my grandma has post polio syndrome and can barely walk now bc ppl in the 20s wouldn't chug salsa... please think of my dear sweet grandma

alnilam

GEExCEE posted:

I hear the World Health Organization is going to give a sick new gang tag to the first guy who can chug 10 jars of salsa #chockfullofflavor

who?

lol just a lil public health humor

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Doobie still manages to be funny after 2 years, shame about the OP with all the funny stuff though

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

I like the jokes and it's easy to be mad at tumblr when their new motto is "This isn’t just “upsetting” this is a form of violence".

this.

• Locked thread