Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

ShakeZula posted:

Actually, according to a throwaway line of commentary during the initial Wyatt Family run, Luke Harper was a truck driver before he met Bray and joined his cult. So he's actually quite good at driving.

Truck I can buy. But a nice SUV? No way. That's just destroying my ability to suspend my disbelief. I'm sure somewhere Jim Ross shares my outrage, and also wants to talk about intergender matches some more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Ambrose/Harper leaving during their match in the car and coming back 40 minutes later is my favorite thing to happen in WWE this year except for maybe Rollins/Cena/Lesnar.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I really feel like they should've had a 3rd segment in there, like if after the Sheamus/Ziggler match they cut to Harper and Ambrose duking it out in the streets of Chicago and hitting each other with traffic cones, then driving back in later because Ambrose has control of the SUV this time.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I was thinking about it earlier today, because I am huge loser of course, and I bet they broke the match into two segments at the last minute to take some of the time Bryan/Barrett would have taken.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Anime Curator posted:

i like:

Naomi's new theme
Naomi's glowing neon boots which changes color based on the mood of the ring.

edit:
i don't know who was heel in that match thou

Brie

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Ambrose/Harper leaving during their match in the car and coming back 40 minutes later is my favorite thing to happen in WWE this year except for maybe Rollins/Cena/Lesnar.

It took me back to the 24/7 Hardcore Champion days. Which is why it ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ribsauce posted:

I was thinking about it earlier today, because I am huge loser of course, and I bet they broke the match into two segments at the last minute to take some of the time Bryan/Barrett would have taken.

Maybe, I think the Bo/Ryback squash was definitely there to fill time.

• Locked thread