Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
Please retire, Floyd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
god drat it I should have bet my life savings on Mayweather winning by decision at -225. Instead I only put $10 on it because I thought Berto maybe was going to suck enough to get stopped late and didn't want to risk too much.

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
I hope he's serious about retiring so I never have to see his boring rear end again

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Generously, I could give Berto the 6th, 7th, 9th and 10th, but I think he deserved maybe half of those.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ozymandius1024 posted:

Please retire, Floyd.

meat CRime posted:

I hope he's serious about retiring so I never have to see his boring rear end again

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
What a fuckshit of a fight

Slaine
Feb 26, 2001
Mayweather failed where Jesus Soto-Karass succeeded.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Well that was enthralling

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Slaine posted:

Mayweather failed where Jesus Soto-Karass succeeded.

And also Robert Guerrero and Victor Ortiz.

texasmed
May 27, 2004

Bubba Smith posted:

god drat it I should have bet my life savings on Mayweather winning by decision at -225. Instead I only put $10 on it because I thought Berto maybe was going to suck enough to get stopped late and didn't want to risk too much.

2 things I know are guaranteed, the sun coming up every day and Mayweather giving you 12 rounds of good boxing. It's not his fault that his opponents are washed up trash, except that it is since he's the one who schedules the fights but that's a different problem.

late edit: also by 12 rounds I mean that he hits like a loving pussy and wouldn't knock anybody down or out

texasmed fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Sep 13, 2015

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Adelaide Byrd whitewash, ouch lol.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

What you mean to say, you wouldn't be able to do it without these loving morons that spend money on your fights wanting to see you lose.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
Jim Gray never backs down I love that dude

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's official until I blow through my money 18 months from now and fight Edison Miranda or Arturo Gatti's corpse or something

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
I love you too Floyd

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

17 loving percent

I love how he talks about experience being a big part. You're supposed to be a multiple time world champion and you've been a pro forever, so don't give us that bullshit. It's not like you're Canelo Alvarez or something.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
didn't watch the fight, assumed it was bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shinjobi posted:

Yep

Same defenders as Mayweather/Pacquiao, which luckily is "Very few"

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

This is because you're a smart person that values his time.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

God I've been watching Floyd on PPV for 15 years. I'm so old

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Oh and Box Nation has Amir Khan on and really pumping him up. Khan is talking in third person too

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Matches that are on very expensive pay per views < Matches that used to be part of a premium channel subscription.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Locked thread