Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Garrett gonna be fired after this season surely

Depends on if he realizes Romo's basically done and attempts to draft or pick up an actual replacement, or just sticks with what they have

I don't see him gone in January, but if they don't draft anybody, yeah he's probably gone soon after draft. Definitely in the "joining Chip as gone by Jan 2017" department at this rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
Rushing back your starting QB to maybe get to an 8 win season. Good job Jerruh.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

CyberPingu posted:

Garrett gonna be fired after this season surely

He got a perfect excuse with Romo's injuries so he is Coach for Life.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

sean10mm posted:

He got a perfect excuse with Romo's injuries so he is Coach for Life.

But the team has looked utterly awful...you cant put your entire season on an already injury prone QB (i know, ironically this is what the Eagles did, its still not a good idea)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Soothing Vapors posted:

Does Garrett have pictures of Jerry loving a twink or something, how has he kept his job

He's not bad, he's never had a losing season. I mean do you look at this roster and think anybody else would be doing better?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Depends on if he realizes Romo's basically done and attempts to draft or pick up an actual replacement, or just sticks with what they have

I don't see him gone in January, but if they don't draft anybody, yeah he's probably gone soon after draft. Definitely in the "joining Chip as gone by Jan 2017" department at this rate

Romo was among the best in the NFL last year, kind of hard to say he's done.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Frackie Robinson posted:

Romo was among the best in the NFL last year, kind of hard to say he's done.

If the Cowboys roll with the same line coach, Romo should not come back.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, his contract goes through 2019, and at this rate he will have *does calculations, looks at MRIs and X-rays, gazes at stars* negative 6 bones left in his body

I mean unless you're cool with that, in which case by all means let him die

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Frackie Robinson posted:

He's not bad, he's never had a losing season. I mean do you look at this roster and think anybody else would be doing better?

Outside of the QB/RB position they seem really good on paper. Of course almost no one overcomes the QB situation with Romo hurt.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Frackie Robinson posted:

every time I debase myself by watching a goddamn cowboys game you guys are bitching about bad clock management, bad playcalling, or other general coaching badness

were you lying then or are you lying now Frackie Robinson :colbert:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Turkey time, cya guys in an hour for the next game.

http://i.imgur.com/Bg5nH5k.jpg

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Garrett is a figurehead who devolved all the actual game time work to his coordinators, and his teams almost always play dumb as everloving gently caress even when Romo is healthy and playing well. He's not good.

Without Romo this team has no hope anyway but he is for real bad at his job.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
great game everybody

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Bad Moon posted:

Didn't Cam get in contact with her and charm her panties off?

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Oh, do tell. Missed that.

http://www.newsobserver.com/opinion/article45521271.html

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Nov 27, 2015

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
wrong thread :downs:

TeeMerk
Jun 9, 2013

sean10mm posted:

The Cowboys are a dumb, terrible organization that didn't deserve Romo.

5 rings though, what has Romo done besides throw pick sixes and get hurt?

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy

indigi posted:

great game everybody

Always worth requoting for ever

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

every time I debase myself by watching a goddamn cowboys game you guys are bitching about bad clock management, bad playcalling, or other general coaching badness

were you lying then or are you lying now Frackie Robinson :colbert:

I don't usually post in the NFL threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

TeeMerk posted:

5 rings though, what has Romo done besides throw pick sixes and get hurt?

I can't tell if you're serious, but bashing Romo as a player is real dumb, and they have been hilariously mismanaged for like the last 2 decades.

• Locked thread