Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HeavingGirth
Oct 6, 2014

Celluloid Sam posted:

The Accident left me feeling legitimately disturbed and unsettled and there is not very many things that have done that and I enjoyed the rest of the film well enough, I watched it a month ago now I think and the main thing in my mind still is absolutely The Accident and I find myself thinking about it sometimes and then feeling creeped out all over again. Really creepy stuff.

The Accident was my favorite segment. Ultimately, I adored the movie. The general outlook and detached, hellish state reminded me of an old adage: the best Silent Hill movies have nothing to do with Silent Hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

So I just finished watching this, and I'm a little let down to be honest. Wasn't bad at all, just didn't reach any of the heights that were had in V/H/S 1 & 2.

Maybe someone could explain the last story to me?

Why were the masked guys chasing the couple again? I get that it had something to do with the masked guy's daughter, but was it inferred anywhere what the victim actually did or do you just have to put the pieces together yourself?

Kinda found that part annoying; if you don't sprinkle clues around in your storyline then just go ahead and spell it out already :colbert:

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

Parrotine posted:

So I just finished watching this, and I'm a little let down to be honest. Wasn't bad at all, just didn't reach any of the heights that were had in V/H/S 1 & 2.

Maybe someone could explain the last story to me?

Why were the masked guys chasing the couple again? I get that it had something to do with the masked guy's daughter, but was it inferred anywhere what the victim actually did or do you just have to put the pieces together yourself?

Kinda found that part annoying; if you don't sprinkle clues around in your storyline then just go ahead and spell it out already :colbert:

I'm guessing that the daughter was killed in an accident that the guy was completely at fault for but never told his wife about. It would kind of tie back into the other car accident plot, but because that one was truly an accident the driver got to leave.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

Vicissitude posted:

I'm guessing that the daughter was killed in an accident that the guy was completely at fault for but never told his wife about. It would kind of tie back into the other car accident plot, but because that one was truly an accident the driver got to leave.

Just watched this.

When the guy with the photograph is chasing his daughter in Hell, she says something like "dad help, get him off of me." The guy raped and killed his daughter, thus the revenge. But they go too far by killing the rapist's daughter as well.

• Locked thread