Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
bless this page and everyone who posts on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dreezy posted:

bless this page and everyone who posts on it

Fart

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
blessed are the smoke makers

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

emSparkly posted:

blessed are the smoke makers

for theirs is the kingdom of swedish fish and a bag of skittles

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've really cut waaaaaaaay back on actually smoking weed. While more expensive and a different high, edibles are my jam now. And vape carts, which is technically smoking I know, but it's not the same.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmmHoam7y5U

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
I found this on a trash can last year, its still active. should i test tge scam? because i need some more weed

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
78% chance it’s d8/9 sprayed stuff.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!

KingShiro posted:

78% chance it’s d8/9 sprayed stuff.

probs but they have eddie bebbys too. maybe they spray the sugar crystals on there lmaoz

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I spent 400$ an ounce for many years. It was great weed, but still....

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Is your name Ricky Fitts?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
weed smokin, good stuff.. ....

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Even though it's legal and in my own condo I had a little panic attack when I realized the maintenance man was going to see my grow tent.

E: but then I smoked some weed about it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TheKub posted:

Even though it's legal and in my own condo I had a little panic attack when I realized the maintenance man was going to see my grow tent.

Always good to be paranoid IMO

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
paranoia is exhausting

gently caress it, dude

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

redshirt posted:

What does "BOGO" mean?

Not much what's BOGO with you?

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

paranoia is exhausting

gently caress it, dude

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
my homie did some wildlife management cleanup thing and they found some great free stuff:

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

i love weed

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man, started getting vapes from a new place downtown and they hit like a fuckin truck compared to what I'm used to.

It's like $25/g for distillate compared to maybe ~20 but gently caress it's legit.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

jimmychoo posted:

i love weed

same

I found some oooooold shatter in a little case, and it tastes lovely and still works marvelously. shatter works great in the dynavap, real easy to work with being so dry

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I accidentally on purpose took 3 mg of ozempic instead of 2, and it has killed my desire for weed. The idea of smoking or vaping is literally stomach-churning. I hate it and I’m going to force myself to vape later for the first time in a 6 days, I don’t care if it makes me puke.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I accidentally on purpose took 3 mg of ozempic instead of 2, and it has killed my desire for weed. The idea of smoking or vaping is literally stomach-churning. I hate it and I’m going to force myself to vape later for the first time in a 6 days, I don’t care if it makes me puke.
why don't you just not vape then?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

mystes posted:

why don't you just not vape then?

Any form of consumption seems nauseating. I don’t want to put anything in my mouth right now and I only ate for the first time in 5 days yesterday. I still want to be high though, I wish I had like a hypospray full of sour diesel. Don’t worry, I’m not ever going to take 3mg again unless I get completely tolerant to the 2mg dose.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Here's a story about weed:

I was living in this cabin on a lake and running out of money and really weed was a big expense and should I really spend all that money on it when I literally have to start thinking about groceries?

I resolved after I finished this bag to give up weed for now, and not just for the economics of it, but like to clear my mind.

Anyways I went on this long bike ride later that day and while on this trail I see something, and it's an eye glass case.

Absolutely packed with kind bud.

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

redshirt posted:

I was living in this cabin on a lake and running out of money and really weed was a big expense and should I really spend all that money on it when I literally have to start thinking about groceries?

I resolved after I finished this bag to give up weed for now, and not just for the economics of it, but like to clear my mind.

Anyways I went on this long bike ride later that day and while on this trail I see something, and it's an eye glass case.

a budsmas miracle!

mystes
May 31, 2006

redshirt posted:

That's a sign from god that you should smoke more weed

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

mystes posted:

That's a sign from Ja that you should smoke more weed

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Ja posted:

:350:

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i have been out of town for a convention and am too big of a coward to fly with weed so i've been sober since monday. i was worried i was gonna have nightmares but i haven't had any dreams all week. they have med here and i smell it all the time when i'm walking around town i'm gonna be so high tomorrow

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

butt dickus posted:

i have been out of town for a convention and am too big of a coward to fly with weed so i've been sober since monday. i was worried i was gonna have nightmares but i haven't had any dreams all week. they have med here and i smell it all the time when i'm walking around town i'm gonna be so high tomorrow

TSA Pre check and 510s.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Here's the trick to traveling with weed

Buy a pack of cigarettes. Take some out and roll them between your index finger+thumb to get all the tobacco out of them. Put weed into them. Take the eraser (including the metal part) off of a pencil and use it to pack the weed down, it's the perfect size to fit in a cigarette. Or just use a brand new unsharpened pencil I guess.

Put the pack in your bag & it just looks like cigs to anyone who sees it. Then you can just smoke 'em like Js or you can empty the weed out of them and smoke a bowl.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

kuarduck posted:

TSA Pre check and 510s.
i have both of these but still don't want to try it as i'm not in a legal state. i got stopped by tsa and i panicked that somehow weed had gotten into my bag but it was razors i forgot to remove

deep dish peat moss posted:

Here's the trick to traveling with weed
not sure what your weed is like but if i tried that everything in my bag would smell like weed

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JA JA JA

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I put edibles into a different bag of regular gummy candies, never had any issues to date

mystes
May 31, 2006

I assume that the chance of getting in trouble for flying with it is pretty low but if you somehow did it could be very bad so it seems like a not great idea imo

Hopefully it will eventually be descheduled sometime in the next 20 years

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I put edibles into a different bag of regular gummy candies, never had any issues to date

But doesn't that make it harder to fit the bag up the rear end?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

These aren't the Toffee Gummies you're looking for

*Does Jedi hand wave thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

butt dickus posted:

not sure what your weed is like but if i tried that everything in my bag would smell like weed

Smelling like weed isn't a crime or prohibited though. I've been on amtrak trains like this where they brought sniffer dogs on and I panicked but then learned that the dogs don't give a gently caress about weed and are just sniffing for bombs.