Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Whoa, the innocent guy did the murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Oh sure he's still turning it all around on the mom

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lesson of the show, if you get drunk you will murder someone for laughing at you

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
"Talking is overrated"
-Ice T

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's an important message I'll be honest I thought Joe Biden would be more integral to the plot

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Joe Biden was my favorite part, very inspiring. He's right, we should clear up the rape kit backlog.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I don't know I'd certainly agree that we should devote more resources toward it but it's not because Joe Biden style me on the idea

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I was against it till Diamond Joe said otherwise

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
They should have done that thing where before credits Iced Tea says to the camera "hey we have fun here but you know what not fun? The backlog of rape kids in America"

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Voting 1 because he's only got a few months left to cure cancer and has nothing to show for it

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
You're thinking of Jimmy Carter

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

criscodisco posted:

You're thinking of Jimmy Carter

At the latest state of the union, Obama said Joe was going to cure cancer

CharlestonJew