Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
so it turns out that guy who many people thought was a black lives matter supporter, on account of no evidence except that they are idiots i guess? anyway that guy who shot cops was actually a redneck who wanted to kill cops because they coddle black people and won''t vote for trump. so what do we think about this? oh right, nothing. let's forget it happened. it did not happen. it never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
much like your posting, op

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Seriously the news this morning had like a thirty second clip about it then moved on. We were like, "wait, what??!" The passed over the story like it was about some kid who won the spelling bee or something.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
really makes you think

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Seriously the news this morning had like a thirty second clip about it then moved on. We were like, "wait, what??!" The passed over the story like it was about some kid who won the spelling bee or something.

there was also a church got blowed up today which is similarly being ignored, but the cop killings are more surprising

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

what point are you trying to make

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

it was the top story on the nightly news

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

tell your nurse you need a diaper change

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i actually was trying to make fun of you fuckers for erasing your thread on the shooting after it turned out it was a white guy but you're too oblivious to even notice i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
just the continuation a 2700 year history of white-on-white violence

• Locked thread