Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The DCC revealed themselves, and Eddie Kingston was one of them! That's pretty cool!

Aron Rex defends the Impact Grand Championship against Jessie Godderz, and Gail Kim might make an announcement, so flip on over the Pop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
CY is back to post a TNA thread and then say nothing else about TNA ever

Our long national nightmare is over

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Jeff seems to be back to normal. Normal for Jeff. I've seen no Matt. So, the only thing on TNA worth watching ended and I didn't notice?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Xerzes posted:

Jeff seems to be back to normal. Normal for Jeff. I've seen no Matt. So, the only thing on TNA worth watching ended and I didn't notice?

Matt is busy taking the gimmick to places that pay real money and get more views (AAW and What Culture).

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

aron rex

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Sticky Nate posted:

aron rex
r
o