Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Crab Dad posted:

Meeting with my CMC on Friday to review.
I’ve already made sure my evals and awards are all squared away.

They're gonna give you a NAM for being on top of all of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

McNally posted:

They're gonna give you a NAM for being on top of all of this.

Y’all silly.
Just got out of my meeting. Big take away is I’m a dummy for forgetting to include my civilian occupation in the package. Apparently it’s a big deal for reserve boards and kind of important since I’m an gs IT. Anyways only got two small gaps that are being addressed and a few additional inclusions and gtg.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Crab Dad posted:

Y’all silly.
Just got out of my meeting. Big take away is I’m a dummy for forgetting to include my civilian occupation in the package. Apparently it’s a big deal for reserve boards and kind of important since I’m an gs IT. Anyways only got two small gaps that are being addressed and a few additional inclusions and gtg.

That's funny because officer boards don't give a poo poo about your civilian life. They only really care about graduate degrees being in your record if you're going for O-5+.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
The reserves giving a poo poo about your occupation is folklore passed down for years that I've never once seen bear fruit.

A guy I served with is up here because he took lcs orders and he looks old as gently caress but he's younger than me.