Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I have to admit a healthy Mariota and the 5 pick make the Titans scary next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Especially if we use it on a stud WR like that Williams kid from Clemson. We are severely lacking a deep threat playmaker. I think that's where they go for the Rams' pick.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
First round picks are for linemen son. Receivers are second round fodder. Third round is corners, fourth running backs, fifth you trade, and sixth round is where you get a QB.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I would probably be a 4 out of 10 on the perturbed scale if the Tennessee Titans Football Team picked an offensive player with the 5th overall pick in a draft loaded with defensive players. Then again I will be 100℅ on board with whatever Robinson decides to do. I am also real dumb so who knows.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm just going with what most of the mock drafts have us taking, Jim Rob will probably take the BPA even if its on defense. If Foster is still there at 5 I would love to take him, I think he would upgrade the LB corp immensely and we need more talent at that position.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I like what the Titans have going on and they are probably my #2 team outside of m'boys in red

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

First round picks are for linemen son. Receivers are second round fodder. Third round is corners, fourth running backs, fifth you trade, and sixth round is where you get a QB.

Aren't the best corners typically drafted in the 1st...like most other positions?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I may be wrong, but aren't o-linemen the best performers out of later rounds? Seems like I read that somewhere.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
lmao you lost to Shaun Hill

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
But not to the Packers, unlike some teams.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
It's pretty cool that the Titans have a franchise QB, a great line, a great RB, a good to great defense, and still can't win the division over the Osweilers

Titans stink bitch

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Intruder posted:

a good to great defense

what

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well not counting the secondary

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
yes having a secondary filled with the human equivalent of getting an oatmeal raisin cookie while thinking it is a chocolate chip in a division full of vertical attacking offenses makes it hard to win said division

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If the Titans don't draft Malik Hooker at 5 fire the entire front office.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Intruder posted:

It's pretty cool that the Titans have a franchise QB, a great line, a great RB, a good to great defense, and still can't win the division over the Osweilers

Titans stink bitch

Uh we were 3-13 last year so this year is real good you jerk!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Intruder posted:

Titans stink bitch

Look at you, counting those femurs before they crack.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Kirios posted:

If the Titans don't draft Malik Hooker at 5 fire the entire front office.

I think the staff likes what they have at safety with rookie Kevin Byard, however Rashad Johnson was on a 1-year deal so the other safety needs to be replaced. I would hope they go corner before safety.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Metapod posted:

yes having a secondary filled with the human equivalent of getting an oatmeal raisin cookie while thinking it is a chocolate chip in a division full of vertical attacking offenses makes it hard to win said division

Oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Oatmeal raisin cookies are delicious

Yeah, they really are.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
CONKLIN MADE ALL PRO HOLY loving poo poo

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Metapod posted:

He owns

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

To use a meme from a different sport:

Trust The Process.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Tits bitch

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

This is the new AFC South thread. Do not be afraid. Come in and talk about why your team sucks.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Probably Magic posted:

This is the new AFC South thread. Do not be afraid. Come in and talk about why your team sucks.

Because it's in the AFC South :lol::owned:

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Boy am I excited for some loving Tennessee Footbaw next year!

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I moved to a job in Buffalo and since I moved to Nashville the same year the Titans did and I wanted to mock my new coworkers I got a big picture of the Music City Miracle and hung it in my office and fake-scribbled a signature on it.

There's no end to that joke, I can see bills fans just getting redder and redder as they look at it, it owns.

Titans bitch

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
The Titans beat the gently caress out of the Packers this year which was hilarious.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please, God, let the Jags improve next season.

We've been terrible for so long. :smithicide:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

whiteyfats posted:

Please, God, let the Jags improve next season.

We've been terrible for so long. :smithicide:

No don't god

Coughlin is a pagan warlock and deserves to be smited

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

No don't god

Coughlin is a pagan warlock and deserves to be smited

Coughlin is eternal.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Metapod posted:

Demarco lmao phili you are so loving stupid giving him up for free Murray

Trust me dude...... no. I'm happy he's found a team that utilizes him well but if you watched the 2015 Eagles season at all Murray's entire stint there was a tragedy in one act.

e: like it literally would have hurt morale to keep that dude on the team

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jan 23, 2017

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
DeMarco Murray is fuckin broken in Madden

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

Trust me dude...... no. I'm happy he's found a team that utilizes him well but if you watched the 2015 Eagles season at all Murray's entire stint there was a tragedy in one act.

e: like it literally would have hurt morale to keep that dude on the team

lmao phili you dumb fucks

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

"Too dumb to use a good running back" is an amazing level of coaching idiocy, you must admit. Even dumber when it's a guy you went out of the way to get in the first place.

Chip a dummy.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It seemed more of a "too dumb to keep the patient elusive back you already have and replaced him with a downhill runner then asked him to be patient and elusive" sort of situation

lol that they immediately dumped the player they got for Shady

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Intruder posted:

It seemed more of a "too dumb to keep the patient elusive back you already have and replaced him with a downhill runner then asked him to be patient and elusive" sort of situation

No doubt, it was dumb all around.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
Having two first round draft picks is cool as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

try the new taco place posted:

Having two first round draft picks is cool as hell.

:yeah:

• Locked thread