Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Double Agent posted:

He's really neat.

he is a friend to childern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

Has Japan gotten to the point where girls pretend to be boys so that they can reenact their favorite yaois?

yes

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

A powerful metaphor.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

then if you remove the turtles you are in your element here

nice

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

If you're in this thread and trying to discuss SJW poo poo then shut the gently caress up and post a turtle.

Nobody gives a gently caress about your SJW poo poo/ complaints about SJWs so post a turtle or gently caress off tia

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

"SJW bullshit is loving stupid and gently caress you if you care about it suck my dick"
-this turtle

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

turtle swole, so what

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

the only manbaby i know in waking life who walks around talking about essjaydoubleyoos collects punisher dolls and has a pet turtle lol

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Thirsty Girl posted:

the only manbaby i know in waking life who walks around talking about essjaydoubleyoos collects punisher dolls and has a pet turtle lol

he should spend more time discussing his cool turtle and less time on stupid loving internet SJW bullshit

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Congratz to Secular Humanist on proving that you can still troll the poo poo out of this entire web forum with the SJW word in ur title and two sentences of basically nothing. It is the tastiest bait.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

Congratz to Secular Humanist on proving that you can still troll the poo poo out of this entire web forum with the SJW word in ur title and two sentences of basically nothing. It is the tastiest bait.

He didn't really troll anybody man. He posted a lovely thread and some goon instantly went "yeah nope" and posted a badass turtle. Then it became the cool turtle thread. This is one of those threads that became good despite the OP.

Well done, forums user Hemmingway To Go! for transforming a lovely thread.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

WatermelonGun fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Mar 6, 2017

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

gently caress yeah dude

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ork of Fiction posted:

A powerful metaphor.

Let us all strive to be the parrot and not give a poo poo about any of this dumb inyetnet politic garbage

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Let us all strive to be the parrot and not give a poo poo about any of this dumb inyetnet politic garbage

Lol

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12PrErrSMQU

Speaking of going slower, anyone else notice a forums slowage?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Secular Humanist posted:

Why? It's a good thing to be, you human being.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

haha this is a great prob. guy defending secular humanism. GO POST ON STORMFRONT! lmbo

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sperghetti posted:

Look at my post count, spud. I took my few precious free seconds from my job and hobbies to sarcastically make my annual post. You may now return to your regularly scheduled turtles

I think you should probably still get a job to focus yourself on the reality of this world. Not forcing you or anything, just a friendly suggestion from a friendly spud.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
The best that the alt-right could hope to do is convince everyone that the people who don't like nazis are equally as bad as the alt-right, because they know no one would believe that the alt-right are better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
I'm away from my main computer and cannot post turtles right now :(

• Locked thread