Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Bomb squad member: Oh poo poo, this is a lease bomb. It can only be disarmed if you explain to it how an automotive lease works.

Me: (already visibly sweating) OK, um, a lease is different from a rental, and it's different from a rent-to-own deal. Ehh...but some of the money you pay into it can still go toward purchasing the vehicle at the end of your lease, somehow.

(the bomb makes a long series of ticking noises. there are only 10 seconds remaining on its countdown)

Bomb: When should I consider getting a lease?

Me: (throws my body over the bomb) Run! Save yourselves!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Evil Villian: It is time to die, Mr. Bond.

James Bond: Well, if that's the way it has to be...

Evil Villian: No, it is not. You only have to do one task, one small minor thing, and I will not kill you.

James Bond: I will never tell you the secret location of the Omega 13!

Evil Villian: Wait, there's an Omega 13? What the hell is an "Omega 13"?

James Bond: Nothing, never mind. Forget I said anything...

Evil Villian: Very well. Moving forward- if you can tell me what the name of the thing is that hangs down the back of your throat-

James Bond: You mean the uvula? You're talking about the uvula, aren't you?

Evil Villian: Yes, but- but how?

James Bond (suddenly revealing a hidden gun): Triple word score. You lose! <blam>

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"hey matt! look out for the - drat, i always forget what these things are called. you know, those things with the-"
*matt is run over by a semi truck*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
Bank robber: (internally) You've done this a million times, don't worry (/internally)
Teller: What can I do for you today?
BR: I want you to put all the....the....

Later we see the Bank Robber leaving with nothing but a new mortgage with poor terms.

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

google THIS

Bridgekeeper: What...is your name?

Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot!

Bridgekeeper: What...is your quest?

Galahad: I seek the Grail!

Bridgekeeper: Does "Cincinnati" have two N's or two T's?

Galahad: Two T's! No, wait--

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

Bridgekeeper: What...is your name?

Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot!

Bridgekeeper: What...is your quest?

Galahad: I seek the Grail!

Bridgekeeper: Does "Cincinnati" have two N's or two T's?

Galahad: Two T's! No, wait--

vanisher

Milk then coffee, or coffee then milk? Your spouse is watching and it's for her father

(grip tightens around quart of milk container, crushing it slightly, single sweat drop falls from brow)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Bomb squad member: Oh poo poo, this is a lease bomb. It can only be disarmed if you explain to it how an automotive lease works.

Me: (already visibly sweating) OK, um, a lease is different from a rental, and it's different from a rent-to-own deal. Ehh...but some of the money you pay into it can still go toward purchasing the vehicle at the end of your lease, somehow.

(the bomb makes a long series of ticking noises. there are only 10 seconds remaining on its countdown)

Bomb: When should I consider getting a lease?

Me: (throws my body over the bomb) Run! Save yourselves!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted
"There's a virus on my computer? Thank you phone caller for letting me know.

You just need my email address and password? That's easy, it's MuppetFan@ymail.com and the password is...is...
:[

N. Senada

My kidneys are busted

vanisher posted:

Milk then coffee, or coffee then milk? Your spouse is watching and it's for her father

(grip tightens around quart of milk container, crushing it slightly, single sweat drop falls from brow)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Reverend Mother Mohaim Gaius: Many men have tried to remember the proper sequence of eating utensils at a formal dinner...

Paul Atriedes:They tried and failed?

Reverend Mother Mohaim Gaius: They tried and starved

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FutonForensic

Final Jeopardy is Important Persons. Here is the clue:

Dads Dip Cup

it was an operation years in the making but at last all the pieces are in place. bypassing hundreds of layers of cyber security I manage to hack into SciCorp's mainframe server. I am but one step away from obtaining the necessary evidence to expose their true purpose and put an end to their dystopian rule over the populace.

System : UNKNOWN USER DETECTED. INITIATING EMERGENCY LOCKOUT PROCEDURE. ENTER MAIN ACCESS PASSWORD WITHIN 30 SECONDS TO OVERRIDE LOCKDOWN.

Me : ...new england clam chowder

System : IS THAT THE RED, OR WHITE?

Me : ... *single bead of sweat forms on forehead*

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Splatmaster posted:

Reverend Mother Mohaim Gaius: Many men have tried to remember the proper sequence of eating utensils at a formal dinner...

Paul Atriedes:They tried and failed?

Reverend Mother Mohaim Gaius: They tried and starved

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

Lmao

cda

by Hand Knit
I laugh because I have no idea how old my parents are

cda

by Hand Knit
Judge: What are your children's names?

Me, looking at a big bowl that used to have chili in it: Uh oh

google THIS

Guy at party: Nice to meet you. My name's Paul.

Me: Mmm-hmm.

(a chainsaw-wielding psychopath bursts into the room and runs up to me)

Psycho: You have a choice! Either I kill you, or you tell me who to kill!

Me: Ok, ok! Please don't hurt me! Kill, uh... What did you say your name was again?

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Me: I love you!

Girlfriend: Aww, thanks

Me: ...

Me: What's your name again?

Molestationary Store

we must always remember to never forget

Rigged Death Trap

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Hmm
I know im forgetting to do something and its reaaaaly important

Ahhh man its on the tip of my tongue
Its

Its that thing you do with your chest i think, maybe your stomach

Fuuuuuuck
Seriously what the *hurk*

Impkins Patootie

balloon payments sound vy BYOB but they most certainly are NOT!!!

City of Glompton

torturer, cackling evilly: Oh, so you want to live? Well...you may leave this dungeon but first, you must diagram this sentence:

The quick brown fox jumps over the fence.

Here's a pencil and a pad of paper, please show all your work!

me, flustered: ...

torturer: I told you no one leaves here alive!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

me to friend: so it's this general idea that as a fetus develops it goes through stages that sort of mirror the evolution of humanity through time. it's kind of a cool idea but it's . . . wrong I think? something about gills. fetuses have gills because we were once fish, or actually they don't but it sort of looks like that. um. there's a fancy name for it, very sciency. something discombobulates mumphery. there's probably an "ogeny" or "ology" in there. it's on the tip of my tongue. it's really bothering me, what the hell is that saying?

friend, exasperated: jesus christ I don't care. stop talking about it.

me: no, I need to remember now, it's become kind of a thing.

friend: fine, how's this. if you don't come up with it in the next ten seconds I will cut off one of your fingers.

me: AAAAAAH

ty nesamdoom!

Ultra Spoot

Dr. Evil: I will destroy a major city every hour on the hour, that is, of course, unless you... tell me the name of that song, I don't remember how old it is, but it's got this really chill kind of country twang to it, but it still rocks as well? And the guy's talking about the twilight's last gleaming, or something. And there's this filthy keyboard part that comes in, and it's just like POW *starts shadowboxing* bam, boom, BAM! So good. Was maybe a one- hit wonder type of thing.

*Some time passes*

President: We got your information, but it wasn't easy. The name of the song is... Lunatic Fringe.

Dr. Evil: Oh yes! Haha, lunatic fringe. What a classic. But... what was the name of the band?

President: *Frantically looks over to one of his cabinet members to see him shrugging and shaking his head*.........................................................gently caress

Impkins Patootie

it's red rider

*spooky keyboard plays*

Impkins Patootie

i just saved ur life brah

ya own me :love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFVMMCwsss

:hai:

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!
when u think about it... u saved the world man

Adbot