Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

eljackass posted:

Well that sure was worth $9.99!

:george:

My brother's dog dug up his fiber internet, so now I want a dog to dig up the just the WWE part! (RAW's on tomorrow)

:) Been a pleasure shitposting with y'all!

e: Smackdown's still the A show ;)

Counterpoint: Jinder Mahal v. Randy Orton for top title. loving Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Counterpoint: Jinder Mahal v. Randy Orton for top title. loving Christ.

However terrible it admittedly is I'll still take World Champion Jinder Mahal over Universal Champion Not Appearing On This Show.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
I was at the show tonight with a friend. I don't know how they could ever sell Finn as a heavyweight contender. This is the first time I've ever seen him, but it was basically like when a cruiserweight is in the rumble. He got rag dolled around in ways that made him utterly unconvincing as a threat to anyone. It would be ludicrous to pair him against Brock (or, really, anyone he was in the ring tonight with except Rollins). Let him Duke it out with the IC title.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Red Arrow into Rings of Saturn was pretty cool.

Samoa Joe vs Brock is something really cool that I never thought I'd see, although after Randy Orton/Lesnar I kind of doubt we will get the stiff-as-gently caress match we would have gotten between them a few years earlier.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Toshimo posted:

I was at the show tonight with a friend. I don't know how they could ever sell Finn as a heavyweight contender. This is the first time I've ever seen him, but it was basically like when a cruiserweight is in the rumble. He got rag dolled around in ways that made him utterly unconvincing as a threat to anyone. It would be ludicrous to pair him against Brock (or, really, anyone he was in the ring tonight with except Rollins). Let him Duke it out with the IC title.

Why do want to forsake Finn Balor to the wastelands of cruiserweight?

• Locked thread