Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/HossMatch/status/1784297409704608123

lol. They're gonna have to tone her down so much in the PC. Also yeah, it's probably best for Tam's career longevity to no longer be matched up against Giulia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
The last match they had was ridiculous. They essentially stood in the ring shoot headbutting each other, slapping each other and kicking out of each other's finishers

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Burn Down Canberra posted:

The last match they had was ridiculous. They essentially stood in the ring shoot headbutting each other, slapping each other and kicking out of each other's finishers

Yeah it was great

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
:negative:
https://twitter.com/kira_tjpw/status/1784147315902812637

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Shoot headbutts are dumb as gently caress

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
They're cool as hell though

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
they're gonna have to saw open Tam's head just to find out there was no brain in there to put back in

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah it was great

I liked it well enough but for the sake of the both of them it's best they are separated. The sort of swelling that Tam would regularly get during programs with giulia is not ideal for the old brain health.

That said giulia is basically everything the stereotypical online wwe brand warrior say they hate in a wrestler. Stiff verging on dangerous (being a little bit dangerous is part of her gimmick) and a so so seller at best.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

WWE fans do hate wrestlers that are unquestionably cool, yeah.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/DSF_Marigold/status/1785184669086150810?t=DztekVaXY0SatAwDSPxmHA&s=19

The Marigolders have uniform numbers. How funny.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Ace, Victoria Yuzuki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
Keep it up Rossi, maybe you can be the next Gabe Sapolsky