Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012
Its not even that in the original email the guy didnt call the other "doctor."
The email just started with a link to the tweet and a bunch of "you better delete this" nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

He deleted but I caught it

Another in case in point for my "the next/younger generations of democrats will be even more psycho than the previous ones" prediction

What will happen with many of these people, including this kid, is that they'll genuinely just start believing that they're a modern aristocracy. This has always been sort of implied via cultural norms/expectations, but I think we'll start to see it become more explicit

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
jesus christ I'd never heard this part of the story before.
Wapo article

quote:

She wound up at a crash pad in Indianapolis, thinking that if she could just get to California, she could start her life over again, but a kid at the house where she was staying recognized her and tipped off a reporter from the Indianapolis Star. Mary Ann, barely disguised in a granny gown and fake glasses, talked to the reporter, hoping he’d give her bus fare to California in exchange for her story. The reporter got his scoop, then called the authorities, who put her in juvenile detention as a runaway.

perfect counterpoint to that piece of poo poo whining students won't talk to reporters.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

No More Journalists. Enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

The Oldest Man posted:

kids telling each other not to talk to the media is probably the single scariest development for the elite out of this round of protests and they are making GBS threads blood over it

I distinctly remember this being a thing already during the 15-m in Spain, though they didn't have a media liaison.