Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Carmant posted:

Thats called having low IQ

That's the most feeble burn I've ever seen in a while

Anyway jokes on you idiot, IQ testing is racist and I'm raising a woke online lynch mob to come after you right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Crane Fist posted:

That's the most feeble burn I've ever seen in a while

Anyway jokes on you idiot, IQ testing is racist and I'm raising a woke online lynch mob to come after you right now

Lol.. so is it the most feeble burn youve ever seen.. or just that you have seen in awhile. Nice grammar you ignoramus

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Phone posting leaves me open for a series of savage blows. I am undone

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://theintercept.com/2017/08/29/in-europe-hate-speech-laws-are-often-used-to-suppress-and-punish-left-wing-viewpoints/

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Carmant posted:

Lol.. so is it the most feeble burn youve ever seen.. or just that you have seen in awhile. Nice grammar you ignoramus

this is weaker than the last one

up your shitpost game

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

if anyone was wondering how committed the "free speech" right was to free speech for everyone and not just nazis, well

McGlockenshire posted:

Right before C'ville, YouTube announced new systems that would lead to further automatic demonetization, delisting, etc, of videos containing detected hate speech. Google has been pretty transparent about having ad troubles because of hateful videos. Right wing nuts lost their poo poo, of course, because they know they're next. But as usual, instead of having an "are we the baddies?" moment, right wing youtube did what right wing twitter and right wing patreon did and went and made a site where they can keep their peaches frozen.

It's called PewTube.

Today they are openly censoring videos that they don't like.
https://twitter.com/ticki_/status/903272442839355392
https://twitter.com/ticki_/status/903273335060140032
https://twitter.com/ticki_/status/903277030736875520

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

the bitcoin of weed posted:

if anyone was wondering how committed the "free speech" right was to free speech for everyone and not just nazis, well

ugh.

Why does everyone have to be a hypocrite :/

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

Does 4chan fight for tumblrs right to free speech?

lol no

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

more like pepetube

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

ugh.

Why does everyone have to be a hypocrite :/

i know, if you can't trust the nazis who can you trust!!!!!!!!!

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

i love how libertarians constantly arrive at conclusions where you simultaneously can and can't find solutions for political problems; i guess it all stems from their ideological viewpoint of politics and governments as third persons

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
i think when mark blyth described old liberal thinkers underlying ideological arc wrt to states as "can't live with it, can't live without it, don't want to pay for it" it was pretty bang on

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Over Easy posted:

Freeze Peach is the most important part of the continuing American revolution. If Thermos Jefferson and the Sons of the Patriots didn't have access to Free Preach the Krang of England would have been able to keep them from gossiping with a well turned leg while hoisting flagon's of ale in the Klaverns of olde. As John Cockhands said upon his signing of the Declarative Statement of Breaking Up For Real This Time "I never had time to take the Oath of Service to the Coalition. How about this one? I swear not to rest until UNitedstATes.CO is free of you and the other crooked bureaucrats who have perverted its mission."

good post from a million years ago apparently i poened a new tab to empty quote it

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

i know, if you can't trust the nazis who can you trust!!!!!!!!!

Apparently not liberals either.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Well duh

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

That tweet reminds me of how strange it is seeing people blatantly imitate Trumps twitter syntax and mannerisms. It's not the first time I've seen it (It's all over the_donald and to a lesser extent you see it in your assorted online garbage political comments) but it always comes off as pathetic in a kind of unsettling way.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

attackmole posted:

That tweet reminds me of how strange it is seeing people blatantly imitate Trumps twitter syntax and mannerisms. It's not the first time I've seen it (It's all over the_donald and to a lesser extent you see it in your assorted online garbage political comments) but it always comes off as pathetic in a kind of unsettling way.

a curious thing to post on CSPAM

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Prav posted:

quite :thunk:

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
i'm a leftist. I support abolishing the police, but also support putting police in charge of regulating speech.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

also mass incarceration is super bad, but also people should go to jail for bad words

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
a joint is more harmless than the 14 words

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

LinYutang posted:

i'm a leftist. I support abolishing the police, but also support putting police in charge of regulating speech.

LinYutang posted:

also mass incarceration is super bad, but also people should go to jail for bad words

Abolish prisons and replace them with gulags.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

Great Leftist Strategy: demand for regulating speech when leftism is at its weakest point in modern history

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

demand for punching forums poster LinYutang just skyrocketed

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LinYutang posted:

Great Leftist Strategy: demand for regulating speech when leftism is at its weakest point in modern history

Leftists are not demanding The Democrats, who actively support classifying leftist groups (but not actual Nazis who kill, assault, and harass peaceful protestors, innocent clergymen, etc) as terrorists, regulate speech.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

petition for the moderator politburo of r/cummiecommies to outlaw Spongebob Memes, the most liberal of all memes

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

LinYutang posted:

rallying cries never helped an outgunned resistance recover before...

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Prav posted:

I glance at it once in a while to check the latest alt right spin, chill. It's like going to a zoo. Or know thy enemy or whatever.

We live in a strange world. Previous presidents you had to put in effort to imitate. But currently we're dealing with a guy whose signature rhetorical style is 150 characters of sentence fragments and curious caps lock choices, and it's kind of interesting how his fan club doesn't just support him, but also lives vicariously through copying his easily expressible mannerisms.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

demand for punching forums poster LinYutang just skyrocketed

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
The constitution of.the united states is old bullshit and no one should have any rights

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
The only right we actually have is to get permanently cucked by an increasingly small number of corporations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

LinYutang posted:

petition for the moderator politburo of r/cummiecommies to outlaw Spongebob Memes, the most liberal of all memes

spongebob fights for the proletariate you fucker

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

The constitution of.the united states is old bullshit and no one should have any rights

the only god-given right is the right to just post

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

spongebob fights for the proletariate you fucker
Squidward is the true Revolutionary SpongeBob is merely a hanger on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlhxK75mcdg

Taintrunner posted:

the only god-given right is the right to just post

The Commonwealth of Posting

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://mobile.twitter.com/MidwestDeplore/status/905085144360521729

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ScrubLeague posted:

The only right we actually have is to get permanently cucked by an increasingly small number of corporations.

• Locked thread