Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

*Opens The Munster's front door*

Are ya'll supposed to be scary? Like you got a nice house with a butler and poo poo. My last neighbors were meth heads who punched their tiny home while screaming all night. What are you trying to be my dude, a frankenstein? Read the actual book ya dingus he doesn't actually look like that in the story. And your boy, can we talk about the boy for a second? I mean look at him. Kid, you show up to school dressed like that and you are going to be the one running away in fast forward. I don't know what the daughter is supposed to be but she needs a haircut and you got your grandpa over there dressed up like a dracula? Mate, the only thing you're sucking is a junior size ensure while you fall asleep to wheel of fortune. The wife....is actually looking pretty fit, how you doing ma'am. You Munsters ain't scary for poo poo, bye bitches.

*slams front door shut*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
drat, that's a smoking hot take. What are your opinions on the Addams Family? Do you think you could take Pugsley in a fight?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Koishi Komeiji

UWBW posted:

drat, that's a smoking hot take. What are your opinions on the Addams Family? Do you think you could take Pugsley in a fight?

Every episode of the Adams family is some people show up and see them and then they run away really fast but I would just be standing there in full aikido stance. I could easily take out any member of the Adams family without even bustin out my 'chucks just hands only. The only one that would give me some pause is the frankenstein butler but I would just leg sweep and then reverse guillotine punch him to death. The only way they could take me out is if all of them came at me at once and they had guns they don't even have monster powers.

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Every episode of the Adams family is some people show up and see them and then they run away really fast but I would just be standing there in full aikido stance. I could easily take out any member of the Adams family without even bustin out my 'chucks just hands only. The only one that would give me some pause is the frankenstein butler but I would just leg sweep and then reverse guillotine punch him to death. The only way they could take me out is if all of them came at me at once and they had guns they don't even have monster powers.

I hear you I hear you but wasn't there a dude that was just made of hair? How do you even fight that, man?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Koishi Komeiji

UWBW posted:

I hear you I hear you but wasn't there a dude that was just made of hair? How do you even fight that, man?

Heh, you mean cousin it? More like cousin poo poo, half moon kick to the hat, tornado kick to the center of gravity and then he is on the floor trying to say something in his language but I am already walking away wearing his shades. :colbert:

Koishi Komeiji

Eddie Munster: Let me take a picture so I can show the guys in the Bat 'n Ball club just how famous my family really is.

Grandpa Munster: Bat club? Hey, Eddie, you could get into that kind of a club on my name alone! :downswords:

Me (cool guy leaning in through the window): oh cause you're a dracula, yeah wow that's really funny, good one, what are you five years old? Fight me you coward. :c00lbert:

Eddie Munster: Well, I don't know, Grandpa, they don't take just anybody.

Herman Munster: Eddie, we're just not anybody, son.

Grandpa Munster: That's right, Eddie, your fathers a little bit of everybody and your grandpa has got some of the best blood in Europe flowing through them veins... :downswords:

Me: Actually, that's not how frankensteins work my precious bitch. :smug:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Oh, a soup made of bat wings, frog eyes, and the boogie bone of one groovy ghoulie?

Munsta, please, there are 50,031 videos on Youtube of people eating that poo poo already. There are chefs in St. Louis and Denver gentrifying it for upscale dining. The deconstructed vegan version has been passed around Pinterest countless times.

Culinary creepiness? More like dullinary sleepiness. Come back to us when you have a dish we can actually scream about.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BoldFrankensteinMir

...and Spot, the Dragon under the stairs that breathes real-rear end-production-insurance-nightmare flames? You gonna round-house kick that huh tough guy???

#IBelieveTheMunsters

Koishi Komeiji

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

...and Spot, the Dragon under the stairs that breathes real-rear end-production-insurance-nightmare flames? You gonna round-house kick that huh tough guy???

#IBelieveTheMunsters

Pppssshhh, Spot? Are you kidding me? Spot? I would just..... punch..... him and like do a....kick and OK OK! I'm scared of the Munsters! Is that what you wanna hear? I was just watching Nick at Nite and I saw this show and I thought ok their last name is the Munsters that's probably just a coincidence it's just like a sitcom and I tried to watch the show and I just... I I just. I thought if I came in here and acted all tough no one would notice. I mean they got a Frankenstein just bursting through the front door at the beginning and the kid has a club like twice his size. I didn't know what was going on, the last thing I remember is just running out of the room like super fast like someone set a dvd to 8X speed.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Now aren't you glad you told the truth? Grampa Munster is a mad scientist vampire who owns a dragon, he's off-the-charts scary.

alnilam

Kthulhu5000 posted:

Oh, a soup made of bat wings, frog eyes, and the boogie bone of one groovy ghoulie?

Munsta, please, there are 50,031 videos on Youtube of people eating that poo poo already. There are chefs in St. Louis and Denver gentrifying it for upscale dining. The deconstructed vegan version has been passed around Pinterest countless times.

Culinary creepiness? More like dullinary sleepiness. Come back to us when you have a dish we can actually scream about.

brutal...

City of Glompton

nothing from the dollar store ever works quite right and the munsters are just a dollar store version of the addams family therefore I am not scared at all.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

BoldFrankensteinMir

City of Glompton posted:

nothing from the dollar store ever works quite right and the munsters are just a dollar store version of the addams family therefore I am not scared at all.

Are you saying you have absolutely no interest in Jeannie but would love to spend time with Samantha? How woke.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I saw Herman Munster buying a six pack of Bud Light down at the Piggly Wiggly, and he kept on doing the whole "Hey, you know me! I'm Herman Munster! From TV!" schtick to try and make the cashier void out the bottle deposit and sales tax (I don't even think grocery cashiers can do that). The cashier seemed to be getting flustered and the bag girl seemed to be getting exasperated, so I leaned in and said to the cashier "Tell him to pay the price on the till or you'll call security."

That seemed to buck them up, and the cashier did what I said. Meanwhile, Herman was all "Hey, buddy, I don't think this is any of your business!". And I said, "Hey, Munster, you're a monster nobody who has no business trying to get one over on anyone like this."And then he became flustered, slammed down a $20 bill, grabbed his beer, and did his awkward monster shuffle out to the parking lot.

Out in the parking lot, I saw Herman sitting in the idling Dragula. He slammed down three of the brewskis he just bought and then gunned it out of the parking lot, making a hellacious racket and emitting a giant cloud of black smoke. I then saw the police lights flashing and heard the siren as he got pulled over about two hundred feet from the parking lot entrance. The local police recognize the telltale signs of the Dragula pretty well, and they know its regular driver even moreso.

----------------

Android Blues

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Android Blues

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Pppssshhh, Spot? Are you kidding me? Spot? I would just..... punch..... him and like do a....kick and OK OK! I'm scared of the Munsters! Is that what you wanna hear? I was just watching Nick at Nite and I saw this show and I thought ok their last name is the Munsters that's probably just a coincidence it's just like a sitcom and I tried to watch the show and I just... I I just. I thought if I came in here and acted all tough no one would notice. I mean they got a Frankenstein just bursting through the front door at the beginning and the kid has a club like twice his size. I didn't know what was going on, the last thing I remember is just running out of the room like super fast like someone set a dvd to 8X speed.

Koishi Komeiji

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I saw Herman Munster buying a six pack of Bud Light down at the Piggly Wiggly, and he kept on doing the whole "Hey, you know me! I'm Herman Munster! From TV!" schtick to try and make the cashier void out the bottle deposit and sales tax (I don't even think grocery cashiers can do that). The cashier seemed to be getting flustered and the bag girl seemed to be getting exasperated, so I leaned in and said to the cashier "Tell him to pay the price on the till or you'll call security."

That seemed to buck them up, and the cashier did what I said. Meanwhile, Herman was all "Hey, buddy, I don't think this is any of your business!". And I said, "Hey, Munster, you're a monster nobody who has no business trying to get one over on anyone like this."And then he became flustered, slammed down a $20 bill, grabbed his beer, and did his awkward monster shuffle out to the parking lot.

Out in the parking lot, I saw Herman sitting in the idling Dragula. He slammed down three of the brewskis he just bought and then gunned it out of the parking lot, making a hellacious racket and emitting a giant cloud of black smoke. I then saw the police lights flashing and heard the siren as he got pulled over about two hundred feet from the parking lot entrance. The local police recognize the telltale signs of the Dragula pretty well, and they know its regular driver even moreso.

Lol I completely forgot about their loving car, the Dragula. Don't anyone ever tell me that the Adam's family is better, The Munsters have a hot rod, A full metal fire breathing dragon and their theme is song is :whatup: af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFCnvH2E-6A
:rock:

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Nov 24, 2017

BoldFrankensteinMir

I always saw The Munsters as a more blue-collar, socially conservative lower caste Addams Family. Vampire Rosanne, basically.

Koishi Komeiji

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

I always saw The Munsters as a more blue-collar, socially conservative lower caste Addams Family. Vampire Rosanne, basically.

Dam, I never thought about it that way but you're right. Although one of Roseanne's deals was to have a serious episode whenever the ratings started to drop so they would have Dan have a heart attack every now and then. It would have been great to see the Munsters in their prime deal with some heavy poo poo.

Android Blues

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Dam, I never thought about it that way but you're right. Although one of Roseanne's deals was to have a serious episode whenever the ratings started to drop so they would have Dan have a heart attack every now and then. It would have been great to see the Munsters in their prime deal with some heavy poo poo.

I remember the one where their distant cousin is killed by Blade and it's basically one long extended PSA to kids in the audience like "if you see Blade, say something. don't try to ice skate uphill"

BoldFrankensteinMir

The Addams were never brave enough to have a normie in their midst for any of their chic east-coast suarees. Herman Munster , on the other hand, works a graveyard shift so his disfigured (to them) niece can live with them and finish school. Their family transcends societal norms.

And in return Marilyn Munster is an early Trans(ylvania) ally.

BoldFrankensteinMir fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Nov 26, 2017

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
adams family is blue blood new england aristocracy, while the munsters represent the petty bourgeoisie and the labouring classes

did i mention the ghost haunting europe?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
(he aint an adams)

Nosfereefer

her name is communism

alnilam

Communism Addams was the scariest character of all, to 1960s american audiences

Nosfereefer

it was a scary time to be american in general

Nosfereefer

you had all sorts of minority monsters like blackula and chinese zombies that offended middle americas sensibilities

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I don't understand the hopping part, why is hopping scary?

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
You Munsters know this is all in good fun, even if I don't like the way your werewolf son looked at me, my mailbox, and especially my rosebushes yesterday. And that I'm just telling you now, all friendly and jocular-like, that the next time I see him crossing my fence line, he'll be looking at the inside of the animal control van.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I went over to the Munsters' place this morning to give them their daily haranguing. No one answered the door, so I gave it a good push and it fell open. I guess Herman broke it down so often with his reanimated corpse strength that they just kind of propped it up. There was no one inside, but the house was still full of antique furniture. Everything was covered in dust and cobwebs, but it always is in the Munsters' house.

Above an old sofa, there was a message painted in glowing green fluorescent paint. It said, in big capital letters, "THE MUNSTER'S AIN'T poo poo". The "AIN'T" was underlined with multiple paintbrush slashes, as if to emphasize that word. I chuckled, tore a piece of fabric from the sofa, and dampened it from the kitchen sink. I then wiped out the slashes, restoring the message to a more truthful form, and then walked out of the house and went on my way.

It was going to be a good day, I felt.

----------------

• Locked thread