Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Blaze Dragon posted:

Wait, so you found a person that's been turned into a frog and that's it? What happens inside the cave has no connection whatsoever to him? That's so weird.

He just needs a Maiden's Kiss. That's no big deal in Final Fantasy-verse, they sell those in stores! Heck even if they don't, his girlfriend's right there!

Oh.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
They killed everything in the cave and none of the monsters actually knew toad, so something worse is going on in that cave and no one has found a way to weaponize it.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

Wait, so you found a person that's been turned into a frog and that's it? What happens inside the cave has no connection whatsoever to him? That's so weird.

The war crimes squad wasn't there to help random girls.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
This cave was when I got really convinced to ignore melee and just go for range->Kill sight. King specifically, because some of the kill sights' window are absurdly too short for slow projectile like Ace.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Hey so small heads up, I'm going to be moving in the near future so there'll be an update tomorrow as usual, then we'll be going dark for two weeks while I get all that taken care of. Should be all moved in by the 23rd, so regular updates should resume the week after.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
:siren: Part 9: The Robotic Voices of Mario :siren:

In which we tackle everyone's favorite level archetype - the sewers! But the fun doesn't stop there, oh no. If you call now, we'll throw in everyone's other favorite stage hazard, N64 era fog!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Artix posted:

:siren: Part 9: The Robotic Voices of Mario :siren:

In which we tackle everyone's favorite level archetype - the sewers! But the fun doesn't stop there, oh no. If you call now, we'll throw in everyone's other favorite stage hazard, N64 era fog!

It’s like I never stopped LPing Shadows of the Empire...

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

This mission didn't end with a city getting nuked. What the hell?

Edit: lol I posted that literally a second before crow said basically the same thing in the video :v:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I like that this game is so chock full of war crimes that when Mog said, "Did they kill all these civilians?!" none of the commentators even acknowledged it. It was just too mundane of a war crime.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Imagine being old enough to remember when killing civilians used to be on par for wartime? Not saying they are that old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Mog, don't even try to rile people up with warcrimes happening offscreen when your opening cinematic was a long, loving succession of warcrimes happening onscreen.

• Locked thread