Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I'm not very smart so I shall ask goons how this can be done. I wish to make something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot79eTfKI6Q but with the net vertically adjustable. How would one go about accomplishing such a simple feat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.
Make the vertical tubes go all the way up with no joints in the middle, and then make the middle section out of a larger sized pipe so that it slips over the vertical pipe, and then use thumbscrews to hold it in place when you get it where you want it.

CommanderApaul fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jun 25, 2018

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

CommanderApaul posted:

Make the vertical tubes go all the way up with no joints in the middle, and then make the middle section out of a larger sized pipe so that it slips over the vertical pipe, and then use thumbscrews to hold it in place when you get it where you want it.

This is pretty much was my plan but thanks I'm not very smart thumbscrews is a better plan than the dowels/nails/whatever I was going to use.

• Locked thread