Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bog pixie

i turned on the tub faucet today and an entire nest of ants fell out, including a queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LonsomeSon

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

bog pixie posted:

i turned on the tub faucet today and an entire nest of ants fell out, including a queen

you accidentally set up an account with the public ant utility instead of the water company?!

Stoner Sloth

bog pixie posted:

dang lucky if you ask me, i only get boring water rather than cool ants

Goons Are Gifts

LonsomeSon posted:

you accidentally set up an account with the public ant utility instead of the water company?!

God that happens to me all the time, Brunhilde is trying to trick me into signing a lease I believe, too

Goons Are Gifts

But yeah I can imagine that happening, faucets have a great shape and size for ants to chill in and you don't even have to not use it for ages, they can move in the matter of an hour or two, but it's still amazing to think they invaded a faucet!

bog pixie

Stoner Sloth posted:

dang lucky if you ask me, i only get boring water rather than cool ants

lucky for me, but not the ants! a bunch of them drowned right away before I could do anything...I saved as many as I could and put them on the windowsill along with the queen. hopefully they decide to live somewhere else

bog pixie

I wanted to get a photo of the queen but it was hidden somewhere when I came back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker

Deciding to settle in a bathtub faucet is basically Florida for ants