Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I just bought the rights to assholesanonymous™

pay me bitches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Just me parking at Wal Mart on a Saturday afternoon. NBD

follow my insta

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Assholesanusymous

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I’m working on a mascot for SAA, what animal most embodies stupid assholery

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
homo sapiens sapiens

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Woodpeckers are assholes

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Ugh who parks in the handicap spots when the fire lane is right in front of the door

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I link goatse without nsw tags and yes I know this is extremely old hat.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

free hubcaps posted:

I’m working on a mascot for SAA, what animal most embodies stupid assholery

these things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdhAFPWzFw

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yoi goit goised

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I leave toast crumbs mixed in with the butter.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
“My name? You want me to tell you my name? You know i walked by here and saw the sign and I honestly couldn’t resist. The hypocrisy of an organization that calls itself ‘anonymous’ yet still flagellates the idea that we should go around and say our names at the ‘anonymous’ meeting. I mean I couldn’t resist, it’s a blatant contradiction that the first thing you do in an anonymous group is say your name to a room of people with smart phones and facebook accounts. So anyways I figured even if we didn’t do the name thing I would get some free coffee and donuts and apple slices. I hope you guys don’t mind, I couldn’t get enough dip on one apple slice so I kind of used two to make a little scoop to get more dip into my mouth. Anyways my name is “Cocknuts McButtingfuck” and if anyone wants to join me at the bar across the street I’m gonna pound a couple bottles of vintage wine and chicken wings, and we can exchange pleasantries :airquote: because I know everyone is sensitive about this being an rear end in a top hat thing. If anyone asks I am not the guy double parked with the “my other rear end in a top hat is a vagina” bumper sticker and yes you can still drive that car with a boot on it so no worries” :hai:

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
what’s the big deal with car ?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hey buddy, look, if I gotta submit to a higher power it’s gonna be Dionysus, the god of wine, because that poo poo really mellows me the gently caress out. You know, it’s like social lubricant and if there’s any way I’m gonna beat this assholeism it’s gonna be through the lord god, Dionysus. All praises be. :smug:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Balding middle aged office drones?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Weka posted:

Balding middle aged office drones?

ye

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Well you now what they say, you are what you eat :smuggo:

Adbot