Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He pretty much does since he is her little pet dog the whole season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its HIM
Oct 22, 2013
Interesting bit from Brandon’s C2E2 Q&A. When he proposed Perrin wound Master Luhhan as an alternative to the fridging, he actually wrote it out for them. He said Rafe fought hard for the change but it was the Amazon execs that refused to allow it. He implies Amazon’s meddling is an ongoing issue.

Ravenson
Feb 23, 2024

Likes writing desks but isn't like one.

its HIM posted:

Interesting bit from Brandon’s C2E2 Q&A. When he proposed Perrin wound Master Luhhan as an alternative to the fridging, he actually wrote it out for them. He said Rafe fought hard for the change but it was the Amazon execs that refused to allow it. He implies Amazon’s meddling is an ongoing issue.

That would explain quite a lot. I was quite baffled by Rafe adding a fridging sequence considering that many of the other changes to the show suggest he wouldn't be the type.

RembrandtQEinstein
Jul 1, 2009

A GOD, A MESSIAH, AN ARCHANGEL, A KING, A PRINCE, AND AN ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE.

its HIM posted:

I mean, Rafe has said he and Pike had to fight tooth and nail to keep the "Weep for Manetheren" monologue in the show, which is pretty loving important. So that tracks and is a real bummer.

Flowing Thot
Apr 1, 2023

:murder:
I'm just going to blame Jeff Bezos for everything I don't like about the show from now on.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Flowing Thot posted:

I'm just going to blame Jeff Bezos for everything I don't like about the show from now on.

I mean, if you blame Jeff Bezos for literally all problems you're going to be more right than wrong.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Just helping this lost post get to the right place:

BigHead posted:

Wheel Takes with Ali and Gus just put up a podcast with Guy Roberts, the actor who played Uno. It's a great listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Thanks pik!