Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:stare:

El Spider

im permabanned poster el spider. i first started reading GBS when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “make me mod of GBS” and “i love making GBS threads inside GBS threads” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of GBS humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
when you were perma banned i kept screaming at my screen for someone to use a phoenix down, we had like 90 of them at the time, but i couldn't stop the cut scene and then cloud lowered your limp body into the waters and you drifted away

i guess what i'm trying to say is welcome back from the dead

El Spider

thank you, I look forward to posting with my allies once more

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
One of the good things about "getting" BYOB is the only thing you're afflicted with is benevolence

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

City of Glompton

hi, wb

Goons Are Gifts

hello welcome to BYOB, we all chill down here so please swap into your chillest pants or no pants at all and take a huge major and brutal hit from the chill hat that we have here

Heather Papps

hello friend

hi i love you one second okay>?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

El Spider posted:

im permabanned poster el spider. i first started reading GBS when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “make me mod of GBS” and “i love making GBS threads inside GBS threads” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of GBS humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” GBS to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1MJPYmSd98r

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Heather Papps

hello friend

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0urRsVQEKMy

redm

benchpressing my hard drive and getting huge gains from low reps at 10 TB

Manifisto

el spider!

ty nesamdoom!

El Spider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_S3sd5JzU

----------------

FreshCutFries

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

One of the good things about "getting" BYOB is the only thing you're afflicted with is benevolence

What if I asked you to "get in" on this sweet deal using a coupon?

FluffieDuckie

Welcome welcome
:derp::derp:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

What if I asked you to "get in" on this sweet deal using a coupon?

I'd say your a sick bastard

Goons Are Gifts

Please keep this family friendly, kids are watching and we shouldn't allow these poor souls to get in contact with deals so soon.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

Please keep this family friendly, kids are watching and we shouldn't allow these poor souls to get in contact with deals so soon.

Psssst! Hey kid!
*Pulls out stack of coupons*
Lookin' for a deal?

cda

by Hand Knit
Nice, I am still at the gym, posting between sets

cda

by Hand Knit
Welcome back, legend

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
:five:

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Dear internet, the people who go to gyms to work out can sometimes be very rude to the people working the front desk, and I shall expound on this phenomenon at length in this, the twelfth installment in my blog series, "All Jocks Suck."

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Dear internet, the people who go to gyms to work out can sometimes be very rude to the people working the front desk, and I shall expound on this phenomenon at length in this, the twelfth installment in my blog series, "All Jocks Suck."

I liked working out at the YMCA when I lived in Chicago. After going a few times this buff Hispanic dude in his 50s or so would give me advice and help and I met this guy who looked and talked almost exactly like Iggy Pop.

Also it had everything I could ever enjoy and I could hang out with all the boys.

nut

im the guy passive aggressively doing laps checking if the guy on the butt press is still just lurking cuz i'm ready to sit down and fuggin post

nut

*updates his tinder profile 2 say 5'7" instead of 5'6" after a particularly strenuous leg day*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Holy poo poo you're back!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

hamjobs posted:

Holy poo poo you're back!!!!

ya u might've noticed something diff about me *flexes ankle* u know just something anything diff