Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

*whispers to his friend daryl* how do i say, "i'm going to house some loving breadsticks friend-o" in italian

What'd you just say you were gonna do to my friend Bobby Breadsticks, pal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

cda posted:

Fondly remembering a time when a thread like this would have gotten lots of angry responses from people saying it engages in Italian stereotypes, while sitting in this old Italian Cafe, pressing my thumb and middle finger together in a gesture of appreciation for the cannoli

lmao

Heather Papps

hello friend

so my cousin called me a mange cake last week and i

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i know, i know, but he's family!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
that guido over there is fat lip sal.

we call him fat lip sal because after his 50th birthday he started to get botox injections

El Spider

been renting an audi all week so I can drive to various italian places around town and drink tiny espressos incognito. almost like im one of them

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

El Spider posted:

almost like im one of them

time to baptise this marone in marinara and make him a made man i think

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

El Spider

I'm standing over the pot of sauce in Nonna's Kitchen Authentic Italian Trattoria and about to dip one of my balls into the bubbling liquid and smileing really big, when suddenly wee man attaches a small shrimp onto the end of my dick and I panic and fall onto the bread bust of ron jeremy and majke out with it

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

El Spider posted:

I'm standing over the pot of sauce in Nonna's Kitchen Authentic Italian Trattoria and about to dip one of my balls into the bubbling liquid and smileing really big, when suddenly wee man attaches a small shrimp onto the end of my dick and I panic and fall onto the bread bust of ron jeremy and majke out with it

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
*whispers* gabagool

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Mya good friend Mario coming home from prison. Hea did time for divorcing his wife, may she rest in peace.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

'Eeeeeeyyyyy! A beeba da boppa da! '

'Ey Tony, Boppa da beepa da!'

'Naaaah, Sal, ya meepa da soapa da! Si quanda la moppa da reepa da!'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
shoutout to everyone with a 2nd or 3rd generation italian american dad whose exposure to the Culture consisted of him mixing together two different flavors of jarred sauce and watching the Godfather trilogy through Thanksgiving dinner.

crimes

canyoneer

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

shoutout to everyone with a 2nd or 3rd generation italian american dad whose exposure to the Culture consisted of him mixing together two different flavors of jarred sauce and watching the Godfather trilogy both of the Godfather movies through Thanksgiving dinner.

fixed it

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
i was at a work lunch this past month with some new clients - they showed us this cool little italian luncheon at lunch. we were talking and this guy gave the other guy poo poo for ordering toasted bread - "why would you get fresh bread and then just toast it after and ruin it"

like getting a steak done well-done to him, i guess?

anyways this dude was like "how you know its even fresh bread, could have been sitting in the basement for weeks" - "with an italian mobster just laid over the stack"

and i was like

"for seasoning"

fin

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

'Eeeeeeyyyyy! A beeba da boppa da! '

'Ey Tony, Boppa da beepa da!'

'Naaaah, Sal, ya meepa da soapa da! Si quanda la moppa da reepa da!'

Sitting around the old italian traffic jam

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Youa knowa that show, Bananas in Pajamas, that the children enjoy? I'm making Italian version. Iya call it Paninis in Linguine.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"It's a nice little Italian cafe you got here, be a shame if anything happened to it! And I mean that. It's a nice place... And it would absolutely be a shame, if anything... and I mean ANYTHING, were to happen to it. Youse unnerstand me?" I say to myself in the mirror, eliciting angry stares and mutterings.

I would eat elsewhere, that day...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

El Spider posted:

Escape From Noise

This old Italian cafe is so broke their cannoli come from a can!

canyoneer

found this place with an internet search. it gets great reviews on badda-Bing

El Spider

----------------

nut

manager speaking to waiter while showing the new 2-for-1 cannoli special added to menu: i want you to make them an offer they can't refuse

Piso Mojado

sitting around an old italian cafe, explaining fps to these absolute morons

sb hermit

realizing that the old italian cafe was converted to a starbucks due to all of the french pastries, but the nod to the italian heritage of the location (besides the decor) is the cream of tomato soup

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Dec 23, 2019

sb hermit

watching incredulously as pallets of chef boyardee suddenly appear at the door and attempt to navigate themselves towards the back before the store closes in 5 minutes

the robot barista abruptly stops crooning venetian boat songs and starts playback of an acapella version of Semisonic's Closing Time, now with added trap music influences

sb hermit fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Dec 23, 2019

King of Bees
Sitting in a dark corner of the old Italian cafe and sipping espresso and anisette and smoking a thin cigar with a huge overcoat draped over my shoulders and wondering if I could talk this owner into an updated point of sale system from my company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

16 oz macchiato with uhh
oat d’avena? *points to carton* d’avena oat? latte oat?
per favore